Chapter 89: Corela

Molis sat with his tail curled around his paws. His gaze flickered over to Bluefeather and Adlerleaf. The two females were speaking quickly with their eyes glowing. They were laughing a bit and Molis wished that he could hear what they were saying to each other. However, he knew that that would just be rude to march over there and ask despite desperately wanted to know.

    Bluefeather suddenly lifted her head and smiled as she looked over to Molis with affection shinning in her eyes. "Molis, would you like to come over here," she offered with a flick her wing tip.

    Molis didn't need to be told twice. He drew close to her and licked her cheek gently. "Did you need me," he inquired.

    Bluefeather shrugged as she rested her head on Molis's shoulder before intertwining her tail with his. "Do you ever think we're going to slow down?"

    Molis was a bit taken aback. He thought that Bluefeather loved the life of a pilot. Besides, being with the Rebel cause would never slow. "I don't know," he confessed as he touched his nose with hers. "Why do you ask?"

    Bluefeather looked at her paws before she brushed one of her wings against her underbelly slightly. "One day, I'd like to have pups, with you."

    He brightened at the thought. He loved Bluefeather, he really did, but the thought of having pups was scary for him. He knew that Halftail had gone down that route and he wasn't sure that was what he wanted. He knew that Halftail loved being a father, but he had also lost his mate and two of his kits in the process. Did he really want that?

    "You don't want to have pups, do you," murmured Bluefeather as her eyes darkened in grief.

    Molis shook his head madly as he reached out a paw to graze Blueafether's cheek. "No, of course I do! I just was thinking about what I would have liked to name them," he lied, hoping that it sounded believable. He thought that it did.

    Bluefeather brightened as she leaned forward and pressed her muzzle against Molis's. "Come up with anything interesting," she pressed.

    Molis had to come up with something on the spot. He realized that he did want names to be like Bluefeather's and Adlerleaf's. Even Halftail sounded good for him. "I like Starpelt for a she-wolf and maybe Brackenstep for a tom?"

    Bluefeather shrugged a bit. "Okay, I like where it's going, but I think that we should revisit that later," she suggested as she looked over to Adlerleaf.

    Before she could say anything else, Hera looked back to them. "Prepare for impact. Whenever we enter the atmosphere, it will switch off the power."

    Adlerleaf tilted her head in surprise. She blinked her eyes as she looked over to Hera. "What is that supposed to mean," she hissed a bit.

    Sabine looked down at her companion with flickering eyes. "It means we will be falling," she answered as she grasped her hands around the sides of the seats to keep themselves there.

    Bluefeather leaped onto a seat and stretched out her wings to curl around the sides of her seat. Molis jumped up beside his mate while his claws hooked into the seat with a creaking sound. Adlerleaf leaped up between the two with her tail tip twitching. "Joy. Oh, joy," she muttered as she rested her head on her paws, squeezing her eyes shut madly as if she was trying to block out the thought of falling.

It wasn't long before Molis actually felt them falling. Everything went black and Molis stretched up his neck slightly. He then felt the Phantom collide with something and he nearly fell forward painfully. The Phantom then landed on a platform and Molis struggled to keep himself upright and he feared that he would fall over.