Chapter 13 : I want you know but I don't want you know

Hmmm... I don't know what to say. Just let's get it started.

---------

I know this voice. I quickly do what he said. I eyes wide open when I saw them a far from me.

I told you don't call me again - Me

Young Ae-ssi - Secretary Ho

I don't wanna back home! - Me

...yet. That's why I call you. We give you 2 days. If you don't back home in 2 days, we will take you home - Secretary Ho

-End Call-

I watched them get in the cars and drive away. I sighed heavily. I walked lazily to my dorm.

--------

Author's POV

Sarang walked toward her dorm. Its already dark. She can't smile at all. She also can't cry.

'Don't cry Kim Sarang. You are strong, right?'

She told herself. She just stood there in front of her dorm. She don't want to get in cause she don't want they look at her like this.

'Where should I go? I don't have anyone at this time. I need someone now. Jackson...can I tell him this? Will he understand?'

She thought. She decided to tell Jackson about this. It's take 7 minute with a taxi and 15 minute with bus. So she took a taxi to get there.

---------

She just stood there not even press the bell.

'Should I just back to dorm?'

She thought again. She never tell him about her family. This will be the first time if she tell about this. She bite her lips. Her finger start to move to the bell button. But she stopped.

'It's okey Kim Sarang. You can do this by yourself. You don't need his help'

She told herself. She sighed. She about to walk but suddenly the door was open. She kind of shocked when someone open the door.

Yugyeom's POV

"Yah maknae, go throw garbage now. I told you--" "araseo araseo~" I cut him. He always nagging at me.

I walked to the door lazily. Open the door and I saw someone that I know.

"Sarang? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Kim Yugyeom" She called my name. Weird. Its sound different. Something not right.

"Yah..what's wrong with you?" I asked worriedly. She shook her head and looked down.

"What's wrong? Tell me?" I asked her again. She looked at me and I looked in her eyes. Yes, there is something not right.

"You have dinner yet?" She suddenly asked.

"Nae...what are you doing here?" I asked looked into her eyes.

"Ahh...I thought I can cook for you guys. But..hmm..so I'm leaving" She smiled and bowed.

"Yah! Who are you talking with?" I heard Jaebum asked yelled.

"See you again" She walked away. But I grabbed her wrist making her stop.

"Where are you going? What's wrong? What happened to you? It's okay. Just tell me" I asked hoping she tell me what's wrong with her. She turned back to look at me. She smiled. Not saying anything.

"You come to talk with Jackson hyung?" My voice suddenly changed to a sad tone.

"A-aniyo. I back home now..no back to dorm...I-I mean home..no I mean dorm is my home..yeah dorm is my home" She stuttered. That's mean yes for me.

"Can you please tell me?" I begged. Still holding her wrist.

"Nothing happened. I wanna back home now" She pulled her wrist from me. She turned her back to me. And walked slowly.

"Yah.." I chased her and held her shoulder then pull her to face me.

"Nothing happened!! You don't understand what I'm saying!!" She yelled while pushed my hand from her. My eyes wide open. I know..this is not first time she yelled at me but this time is different. Its feel like all of her anger she throw it to me. all of them. Her eyes started to teary.

"Mianhae..." A tear escape from her eye. She's crying. But why? She turn her back to me and run away. I wanna chase her but my feet don't let me chase her. I got into my dorm then Jaebum hyung stop me.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked me. I shook my head and walk to my room. I passed by Jackson's room. His door wide open. He playing with his laptop while listening to music. I guest he don't know what happen.

Sarang's POV

I stopped a taxi to back home.

"Where you going miss?" The driver asked.

"Apartment in front of there..." I said softly.

"Miss are you crying?" He sudden asked make me touch my cheeks. Wet. I'm crying? No I can't cry!

"Ahh. Something went into my eyes maybe" I forced a smile while wiped my tears with my hand.

---------

I walked weakly. I can't believe I yelled at Yugyeom oppa and cried in front of him. He must think I have problem. I don't want he know my situation right now. I sighed heavily.

I went into the elevator and press the 6 button where my dorm is at sixth floor. I keep thinking about Yugyeom oppa. I feel guilty. Suddenly, my phone ringing. Jackson name on the screen. I quickly answered it.

-In Call-

Yah..Kim Sarang. Where are you now? - Jackson

Dorm. Why? - Me

Ahh..what are you doing now? - Jackson

Elevator stop at sixth floor and I got out and walked to my dorm.

Me? I'm preparing for sleep now. I know its still early but I'm tired now - Me

I lied. I'm in front of my dorm right now.

Araseo...I'm just bored and still hungry. Bambam cook today and its taste bad. I can't eat at all. But everyone can finish it. Wow..maybe they starving - Jackson

Ahh...you can order foods. They will delivery for you - Me

But I wanna eat with you - Jackson

Mianhae..hmm..Jackson, can I talk with Yugyeom for a while? You don't mind right? - Me

Why? What you want to tell him. Yahh~ Kim Sarang, since when you not telling me your problems? - Jackson

Just a while - Me

Its weird. You not talking much. What's wrong? What bother your mind? - Jackson

He totally understand me. He know I have problem even hearing my voice.

Mian..maybe I'm tired today - Me

Hmmm. Araseo. Wait a second - Jackson

I can heard knocks and Jackson calling Yugyeom. He's talking with him a while but I can't hear it clearly.

Yaboseyeo? - Yugyeom

Oppa. Mianhae~ - Me

Why? What happen to you? - Yugyeom

You forgive me right? - Me

I forgive you if you tell me what happen - Yugyeom

*sigh* My..parent...they arguing - Me

I lied. I'm just scared to back home. That's bother my mine.

---------

Finish this chapter. So what do you think? Comment please~

Anyway, why Sarang scared to back home. What's wrong if we back home? Sarang has secret...no one know.

Yeah~ maybe next chapter..you will know ♥

Maybe ok~