Chapter 16 : It's Over

Jackson's POV

"That's Sarang" Bambam suddenly spoke.

"Sarang-aa!!" I shouted, waving.

"Palli!!" She shouted back, waving. But we just walk like usual. Two black cars park in front of her. Then some guys got out from the car and walk toward Sarang. They doing something to her.

"Guys, what's going on there?" Jaebum said, grabbing our attention. We all clueless and stop walking.

"Yah! They kidnapping her!! Chase them!!" Jaebum raised his voice. And all of us ran to her. But they already drive off. We all stop running when they all far away.

"What's going on seriously?" Bambam asked me. I didn't answer his question. I took a cap that fall from Sarang's head.

"This is my snapback" I muttered alone.

"Should we call the police?" Jinyoung hyung asked, panting.

"Yes. Call now" Jaebum hyung said, panting.

Sarang's POV

I tried to let go of my arms with all of my might. I screamed but they cover my mouth. I do anything but they still didn't let me go. I'm struggling here!

"Calm down Young Ae-ssi. It's us" A guy who sit at the front turned around to me. I stopped struggling with them. He gave a eye sight to let go of me. And they finally let go of me and my mouth too.

"Why you do this to me?" I asked him in anger, panting. He smirked.

"Your friends must be worried about you. Call him" He told me.

"Who?" I asked him back.

"Wang Jackson" He smirked.

"They may think you are kidnapped. So call them before they call police" He said. I took out my phone and called Jackson.

-In Call-

Yah! Are you ok? They hurt you? Where are you now? I'm coming there - Jackson.

He sounded worried.

Jackson listen to me, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. And don't call the police, please - Me

Yah, they tell you to tell me this? You are kidnapped! - Jackson

No Jackson, I'm not kidnapped. I'm fine here. I will back soon. Don't worry - Me

Are you sure you ok? - Jackson

Yes. Don't call the police. I'm not kidnapped. I will back soon. I'll hang up now - Me

-End Of Call-

I saw Secretary Ho smirk at me. I rolled my eyes to him.

"I told you to back home in two days" He spoke.

"I'm busy. I forgot to back home yesterday cause I'm too tired" I tried to excuse.

"That's not my problem" He said. I chuckled.

"I'm gonna debut soon" I told him proudly. He smirked.

"I don't think so" He said.

"Why?! Who are you wanna say that? Now let me go! Let me go!" I struggled again with them I tried to open the door but I feel something covering my mouth and nose. I just keep breathing like usual until it went..black.

----------

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt really comfort here so I close my eyes again enjoying the comfy bed. I think my bed at dorm not this comfort. Suddenly I realize something. I quickly sat up.