Chapter 30 : Perfect Match

Jackson's POV

After 30 minutes dancing, we took a rest.

"You think, when will Sarang finish her class?" I asked Jinyoung. He looked at me confusedly.

"Why?" He asked back.

"Just..." I said softly.

"Hmm...maybe 3 p.m." He said. I glaced at the clock on the wall. 3.05 P.M. Maybe she already done now. I quickly stood up and ran to the door.

"Yah!! Where are you going?!" Jaebum yelled stopping me. I looked at him.

"5-minutes" I said simple as I got out from the door.

"Yah! Wang Jackson! Stop right there!" I heard he yelled when I close the door. I just walked upstairs. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm makes me face him.

"Where are you going?" Jaebum asked me.

"Hyung please..I need to see her" I said, kind of begging.

"Wang Jackson. What's wrong with you? We have 3 weeks more. We don't have time for that" He said. I understand but...I..just need to see her.

"Hyung, give me 5-minutes. I will be back" I said as I run upstair, leaving him alone there.

I waited her in front of JYP building. After a while, a white car park in front of the building. I know that is Yoongi's car. Is he always take her? That Yoongi got out from the car and leaned against the car while playing with his phone. Is he always wearing suit like that? After a few minutes, Sarang came out wearing a mask and cap, hiding her face. I ran a little to her.

"Hey!" I poked her shoulder. She looked at me.

"Ohh, Jackson" She said softly.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She looked at Yoongi before look at me again.

"My lesson already finish. It's my time to back home" She said.

"Ahh...araseo. A-Annyeong" I said awkwardly. She nodded and walked to Yoongi. She got in and Yoongi gave me a smirk before hop in then drive off. I sighed. I wait for her just for asked 'Where are you going'?! Why you so stupid, Jackson.

"Jackson" Someone called my name from behind. I looked around. I saw Jaebum stood there.

"Let's go" Jaebum hyung said. I sighed and walked inside with him.

Sarang's POV

"Ahh...araseo. A-Annyeong" He said. Just that? Say something more if you want, Jackson. I nodded and slowly walk to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-aa" I called him softly. He raised his eye brow.

"Nothing. Let's go" I said. He opened the door for me. I glaced at Jackson who stand still there. I hop in and I closed the door.

"Where we going now?" He asked.

"Somewhere you like" I said softly. He nodded.

-----------

We arrived at exclusive restaurant. I looked at Yoongi confusedly. He just smiled.

"Yah...why we here?" I asked him.

"I like this place. Really nice" He thumbs up. Actually, I don't like this kind of place. You know, slow tune music that really annoying me, candle light, quiet atmosphere. I sighed. This Is The Place Where Rich People Eat. But I hate being rich. And I don't like this kind of restaurant.

"Let's go" He opened the door for me. I got out from the car.

"Don't wear mask" He whined as he take off my mask and my cap. I sighed.