Chapter 17 : I'll Never Stop

Jackson's POV

"She didn't answer?" Jaebum asked as I tried called Sarang again and again.

"Why she didn't answer? What they doing to her?" I asked myself.

"She didn't told you anything, Jackson? Before they kidnapped her?" Jaebum hyung asked.

"She said she have some problem. But she not ready to tell me yet" I said.

"She said her parent arguing" Yugyeom suddenly spoke.

"That's weird. She never told me about family. Not even once" I said

"So what should we do now? She said don't call the police, don't worry, she will back soon. But she didn't answer the calls" Jinyoung hyung spoke. I stopped calling her.

"She will back soon. We must trust her. I think she's doing fine" Jaebum hyung tried to calm me down.

"But she didn't answer my calls" I said. I'm confused. I'm worried about you. I miss you Sarang-aa.

Sarang's POV

I opened my door room. I walk to my bathroom straight away. I saw my mom and some female workers still arranging my closet.

"Young Ae-aa" My mom called me. I look at her blankly. She walked to me and hugged me.

"You're growing well, right? You are taller" She said.

"Omma, I have to back home now" I said.

"This is your home, Young Ae-aa" She said.

"My home. My real home" I said.

"No you can't, you must go study" She said.

"I don't want, omma. I'm a trainee" I said.

"No you have to stop. For your future" She said. I pushed her lightly and she broke the hug. I walk toward the bathroom. I open the water tap, filling water in my tub. I got in with my clothes in.

Author's POV

Sarang got in the tub with her clothes in. She hugged her knees and his eyes stared at the wall blankly, just like lose her mind. After a while, her tub already full with water. But she just stared at the wall. The tub already flood and water falling to the floor like a waterfall. She just let the times goes by for 15 minutes.

"Young Ae-ssi!" A female worker come to look at her. She shocked when she saw her bathroom just like sea. She quickly close the water tab.

"Young Ae-ssi, are you ok?" She asked. Sarang turned to her.

"I'm not done yet" Sarang said and opened the water tab again.

"Young As-ssi, let me help you out" She ask to help. She help her out from the tub and wrapped her body with a towel. She closed the water tab.

"Want me help you take off your clothes?" She ask to help again. Sarang shook her head.

"I understand, I will wait you outside" She said politely. She bowed before leave.

----------

Sarang sat on the bed, thinking to get out from here. Suddenly she heard knocks and the door opened.

"Young Ae-aa!!" Sarang's elder brother, Kim Seokjin or people in that house call him as Kim Young Shik (Young Shik is respectful way to refer to someone's son. Especially someone with highly status or another name, VVIP) come in with a big smile. She stood up and ran to him. She hugged him tight and he hug back. Sarang trust him so much, but after Jackson.