Chapter 55 : Goodnight Star

Sarang's POV

"Let's have a dinner first. Then we will start recording" I told. They all nodded and got ready for dinner.

"Where are we'll eat today?" Momo asked when we all got ready. I took my jacket and wore it.

"Like always" I answered. After we all ready, we left JYP building to restaurant nearby here.

--------------

"Actually, you really bestfriend of Jackson sunbaenim?" Dahyun suddenly asked when we all eating. I stopped eating. Nara unnie faked a cought.

"As you heard. Yes" I fake a smiled.

"So he gave you that letter?" She asked again. I nodded.

"For what?" She asked again. Aish! This girl! Why you always curious.

"To say goodbye" I answered simple.

"Next question?" I teased. She shook her head. I giggled at her cuteness.

"He's sweet" Momo spoked. We all look at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She smiled.

"Nothing.." She said and shook her head. At that time, my phone ringing. I picked up.

-In Call-

Nae, oppa. What's the matter? - Me

Are you free? - Seokjin Oppa

What do you mean? You know the answer - Me

I want to give you something - Seokjin Oppa

What is it? - Me

Black premium credit card. Please accept it - Seokjin Oppa

For what? You know I don't need it, right? Oppa, I have my own money. I don't need that - Me

Yes, you need. You have to buy clothes and food - Seokjin Oppa

Oppa, I have my own money - Me

It's from appa. He will disappointed if you not accept it. Better you accept it. Appa did this for you - Seokjin Oppa

Araseo! I'll accept it...if you give it to me with you own hand - Me

I will! Wait for me - Seokjin Oppa

-End Of Call-

"Who was that?" Nara unnie asked.

"My oppa" I mumbled.

"Oppa?" She asked shockedly. I nodded. Geez...I forgot they all don't know I have oppa.

--------------

"So tomorrow, we will record next song" JYP PD-nim said.

"You want to practice or back to dorm?" He asked. The all didn't answer.

"Let's hear the answer from our leader" Nara unnie said politely. Me? Why me? I looked at him. He raised his eyebrows. I exhaled first.

"Actually I want to practice more..but they all looks tired. So will back home" I answered carefully.

"That's a great answer! As expected, you are a good leader" He praised me. I thanked to him and smiled.

"So you guys will back home. You can go now" He said.

"Thank you so much PD-nim" We said together and bowed.

--------------

"We back early today thanks to me" I said proudly as we arrived home.

"Thanks leader-nim~" Nara unnie teased me and got into her room. I chuckled.

"It's still early. So do what you you want to do" I told.

"Nae~" They answered unison. I got into my room followed by Momo.

"You want to take shower first?" I asked her as I took of my jacket. She hummed.

"Thanks unnie" She said while smiling. I replied her smile. I got out and left to living room. I sat on the floor and turn on the TV. I watched news.

"Weather getting cold day by day. I should take care of myself" I mumbled.

"What about Japan?" I asked the news. I'm crazy! You think they listen to you?

"Japan colder than Korea. I wish they just fine there" I mumbled. Why suddenly I talk about Japan?

"Japan? Japan? Aigoo Kim Sarang~" Nara unnie came from nowwhere, teasing me. I ignored her. She jumped on the couch behind me.

"You already miss him?" She whispered at my ear.

"You scared me!" I startled. She smiled playfully.

"I guest they already arrived now. Why don't you text them?" She said.

"For what? They busy unnie" I refused.

"Just text them" She told. I sighed.

"Stop it, unnie. I have no time to play with love. I'll make sure we'll became sucsess first. We not even start. So we can't ruined it" I said. Nara unnie became speechless. I'm not kidding. If I have to choose Jackson or Starlight, I choose Starlight. I can't let him stop me.

"I'll take a shower" I got up.

---------------

When everyone already slept, I can't sleep. So I got out to take some air.

"You arrived safely there?" I asked the dark sky. No, I asked Jackson.

"That's good. Take care of yourself. I..don't like to see you sick too" I smiled.

"I can't see you for a long time. But at least, we see the same sky, the same moon...and the same star. You see the star right there? I will be like that someday. The brightest star" I talked alone.

"I not miss you at all" I said. I smirked.

"You know I lied, right?" I asked again. As I looked at the stars, I yawned. My eyes became heavy.

"I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight" I said smiling.

Jackson's POV

"Goodnight, Kim Sarang. Make sure you wrap yourself in blanket. Tonight will be cold" I said to the stars on the dark sky. So those stars will send my message. I smiled, giggling at my own theory.

"Hyung, stop it. Let just sleep" Bambam called for me.

"Japan sky so pretty. I can't help my eyes" I excused.

"Just go to sleep" He said.

"Bambam-aa, what if I broke the rules?" I asked him.

"Hyung! Don't ever think" He replied in shoked. I smiled.

"I asked what will happen?" I asked. He sat up.

"Scary thing! Scarier thing ever!" He said, acting to be scary like a ghost. But it's cute even when he acting like that. I smirked.

"Who can scared me? I'm Wang Jackson" I said like I'm the best man ever.

"Jinyoung hyung" He replied.

"Which one?" I asked again.

"JYP PD-nim" He said in scary way. I gulped. He actually right.

"You want to kick out from our team?" He asked. I didn't answer. Of course I don't want. Got7 is not perfect without me.

"Let's sleep" I told.

"Hyung you didn't answer mine" He whined.

"You know the answer" I smirked.

"Goodnight!"

----------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote! Hihi~♥♥