Chapter 20 : He's Not My Cousin

Sarang's POV

I wore my black hoodie and legging. I comp my hair and tied it into ponytail. I wore a black mask and a black cap. I went to downstairs and walk straight to the door.

"Where are you going? Take a breakfast first" I heard my dad voice from behind.

"I will take breakfast with Yoongi" I said not facing him.

"Araseo, have a nice day" He laughed a little. I smirked. You think I went to a date? No dad, I just use him. I got out from the place. I saw Yoongi's car infront of my house. I quickly hop in. He look at me with confuse face.

"What? Just drive" I said. He smiled.

"Why you wearing like this? Are you a thieve? Ahh I'm forget, you a thieve that steel my heart" He smiled. I smirked.

"Drive now, Yoongi" I said.

"So where are we going?" He asked as he start driving.

"Don't shock" I gave a warn.

"Why? Where are going somewhere like hotel or something like that? Just wait until we married, baby" He smirked. I chuckled. He know how to joke. Stupid Jokes.

"JYP Traning Centre now, by the way not us...but me" I said. He suddenly brake make my heart stopped for a while.

"What?! We can't go there" He looked totally shocked.

"I told you don't shock" I said.

"This more shocking than hotel" He said.

"It's look like you are not going to send me. So I will go by myself" I said, opening the door. He grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Fine!" He said. I closed the door and he drive to JYP building.

-----------

"Hey, you still have sometimes? Let's go take a breakfast first" He said as I get out from his car. I looked at the digital clock in his car.

"Uhmm...I will be late, sorry" I said.

"Ok, you want me wait here?" He asked. I thinking again.

"Just go somewhere you want, I will call you later. Maybe after 6 hours?" I said.

"Ok I will comeback" He said and I nodded.

"Ok bye" I said.

"Bye, I love you" He smiled. I about to close the door but he called me again.

"Can I you say I love you too?" He order playfully.

"No" I said coldly and close the door. I quickly walk in the building. As I walked in, someone called my name. I turn to the left where the voice come from. My eyes widen as I saw Jackson standing there. I got caught?!

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Uhmm...he...he's my..." I thinking for words.

"Who?" He asked again.

"He's my cousin..yeah..just cousin" I lied. Jackson, I'm sorry.

"I see...your cousin send you here. Sarang, I saw you last night. You going somewhere with them?" He asked. Crap! He saw me.

"When? I just stayed at dorm last night" I lied hoping he trust me.

"Ohh maybe I got it wrong, sorry" He said as he look into my eyes. I quickly look away, avoiding eyes contact. I'm sure he will know I'm lying if he look into my eyes.

"Uhmm...I will late. I will go first" I said trying to run away from him. He nodded and I awkwardly walk off.

Jackson's POV

Sarang-aa, you acting weird. What's wrong with you?

Flashback

"Where's Sarang going?" I asked Nara.

"I don't know. She didn't say anything. She just packed her things and she got out wearing mask and cap" She explained. So that's really her.

End Of Flashback

You lied. Why you lied to me? You hiding something, I know it. And that guy, I think I met him before.

Sarang's POV

"You will have a survival challenge before debut. You know what I mean, right?" My teacher said. This is must be hard plus with my family problems.

"Girls, they is 18 of you, but just 6 of you will survive. If you can survive yourself in 10 rounds, you will debut. Don't take it easy, girls" She said. I know, I will work hard for it.

"Take note of this, its just not dancing and singing. What if J.Y Park ask you 'Why you wanna be a star?' What you going to answer? Just the true you can answer it" She said. Why I wanna be a star? Cause it's my dream. Not just dream. I wanna make everyone proud at me. And I want myself proud at me too. I will show them that I'm not waisting my times practicing. Beside, I can chase my dreams.

"You will start this 'Survival Challenge' in two days except one girl" She said again. So one girl can't take the challenge? Don't say it's me. Please.

"That girl is..." My heart beating so fast. Please...I want to debut.

"Kim Sarang" My eyes widen, looking at her. No way. Please tell me this is just a prank. She smiled.

"Congratulations, you don't have to take the challenge. You will debut straight away" She smiled. What? Are you kidding me? I smiled widely. Feeling so great today!! Really?! Oh My God!!

"Come with me after this" She told. All trainees grate to me. They happy for me too. Thanks.

"So just six of you will survive plus Sarang, will have seven members in group" She smiled. After the class ended, I follow her to PD-nim office. I walked in the office. He seem waiting for me when I saw him smiling when I walk in. I bowed to him before took a seat.

"Congratulations, Sarang-aa" He smiled. I reply with a big smile.

"Thank you so much" I said honestly from bottom from my heart.

"Read before sign" He handed me a paper. Its a debut contract. I read it and my eyes caught something 'You can't have a scandal, boyfriend or girlfriend'. Scandal, boyfriend. Suddenly remind me to Jackson. He just a best friend. I think I'm fine with it. After read all of it, make sure I agree with all of that then I signed. And handed it to PD-nim with a big smile.

"Sarang-aa, you are so lucky. Make sure you worth it" He smiled.

"Of course" I said happily.

"Maybe you sign contract earlier than anyone else, but you still have to practice. You will have special trainings after this. It's not for debut just don't want your skill lack if you not be train" He said. I laughed a little. I nodded happily.

"So good luck" He said. I'm so happy like crazy. I'm excited. I can't explained how I feel. I'm excited to tell Jackson this. He must be happy knowing this.

'Don't talk to him! Don't meet him! Or you want to see him hurt'

No, I can't tell Jackson about this. Dad will hurt him. I hope he I can tell you this. But I can't.

But when I think again...since when I listen to my dad?
----------