Chapter 63 : Missing Girl

Jackson's POV

We all walked to our dorm. As we walked past Sarang's dorm, It's reminded me of her. I stopped, thinking if she already back home?

"Jackson, common!" Mark hyung told me to get in our dorm.

"Wait a minute! I'll come later. Just get in first" I replied as I walked to Sarang's dorm. I pushed the bell, and wait for someone open it.

"It's already late. Maybe they all already sleep" I mumbled. I pushed again. Suddenly the door was open. Nara was opened the door. Her face looked shocked. She didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Why you're here?" She asked. I blinked few times, asking myself why I'm here.

"Ah! She's already back home?" I asked her back.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked me back.

"Sarang. Kim Sarang" I answered. Her eyes suddenly looks worried.

"You know where she is?" She asked me nervously. What does she mean?

"She's still not home?" I asked shockedly.

"Yah, tell me where she is, right now!" She grabbed my collar.

"Calm down! Calm down!" I told as she let go of my collar.

"What happened to her?" She asked me. I gulped my saliva, feeling uneasy. Suddenly, I became worried about her.

"She with us before--"

"With who?" She asked.

"Us. Me and the boys" I answered softly.

"She not pick up my calls. She told me she's busy so don't call her. But I know she lied. She told me she will sleep somewhere else tonight. It's make me worried" She explained. My heart beating fast. My hand quickly call her. But she not pick up.

"I'll go find her" I told without thinking much. No time to think. Sarang is more imported, my precious Kim Sarang.

"Wait! I'll go with you" She said.

We went to Hangang to find nothing. And where can we find her? Where else she can go for sleep? Sauna? No! She's an idol now. She can't sleep there. Hotel?

"You don't know where she might be?" I asked Nara. She shook her head. I called her several times but she not pick up even once. Just someone might know where she is. I quickly called him. I gulped, losing my word when he pick up my answer. What should I told him?

-In Call-

Hyung.. - Me

Jackson? Why did call me at this time? - Seokjin Hyung

Sarang...she's missing - Me

What?! - Seokjin hyung

Help me find her - Me

---------------

"Jackson!" He shouted my name. I quickly got into his car with Nara.

"When you know she's missing?" He asked.

"She told me she won't back home tonight" Nara answered.

"You think, where she might be?" I asked.

"She's not at home. I think I know where. Give me some time" He said. He drove to somewhere. He make a call, and I don't know who.

"Yah, Sarang with you?" I heard he asked the person on the phone.

"Really? Don't lie to me!" He shouted. I gupled my saliva, scared of his high pitch.

"Araseo...You don't need to know" He hung up. He handed me his phone.

"He might call back. Tell him not to call me" He told as he drove his car fast. I nodded. Then his phone ringing. He was right. I looked at the screen. Min Yoongi? I picked up his call.

-In Call-

Hyung, please tell me what happening? - Min Yoongi

Seokjin hyung said don't call him again. Hang up - Me

Wait! Who are you? I know this voice. Whatever, she's missing right? - Min Yoongi

I didn't answer.

I guess so. I think I know where she is - Min Yoongi

What? Where? - Me

I think she's at Seokjin hyung's hotel - Min Yoongi

Where is that? - Me

Just tell to Seokjin hyung. He know where - Min Yoongi

-End Of Call-

"What he said?" Seokjin hyung asked.

"He said Sarang might be at your hotel" I answered. I still didn't got it what he mean 'Seokjin hyung's hotel'.

"I think so. Where else she can go for sleep" He said. I just silent. Not brave enough to ask him.

--------------

We arrived and walked in this huge hotel. How can she sleep here? She had enough money to sleep here? It's looks like 5-Stars hotel.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim" The worker bowed to him. What is this? I don't understand. I looked at Nara. Her face looks more comfused than me.

"Did Kim Young Ae came here?" He asked the worker.

"Kim Young Ae?" Nara mumbled. But still I can hear it.

"This way guys" He called me. We runned a little to the elevator.

Sarang's POV

I wrapped my body with the white blanket. I closed my eyes as I exhale, calming myself. I then slowly fell asleep.

Jackson POV

Seokjin hyung opened the door and got it, following by me and Nara. Nara mouth parted as she got in this huge and glam room. I'm also shocked by this beautiful room. We made our way to the bed. We stoped when we saw a girl figure sleeping on the bed. I sighed reliefly.

Sarang's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked few times cause its blurry. I looked up, seeing figures stand beside my bed. I closed my eyes again. I wish I'm not dreaming. Seeing 3 person I love the most beside me. Expecially in the middle.

"Jackson..." I mumbled.

Jackson's POV

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at us. Then she closed her eyes again.

"Jackson..." Her mumbled can be heard. I held her hand and touch her forehead with back of my hand.

"She's fine. She just fine. What should we do with her now?" I asked, still holding her hand.

"Just let her sleep" Seokjin hyung sat on the edge of the bed. Nara walked to the big window.

"How can she end up here?" Nara asked Seokjin hyung. Actually, I'm curious too.

"This is our hotel" He answered calmly. She told me once that she came from wealthy family, but I didn't know this wealthy. That's why she always hide her personal life?

"It's already 4.15 a.m. Let's just sleep here" Seokjin hyung said.

"Here?" Me and Nara asked at the same time. He nodded.

"Jackson can sleep with me. Nara can sleep here with Young Ae. I mean Sarang" He said smiling.

"Okay" I about to stand up but I can't pulled my hand. I looked at my hand. She still holding my hand tight.

"I'll be back. Don't worry" I slowly let go of her grip.

"Sleep well, Sarang-aa" I cared her hair.

---------------