Chapter 51 : New House

Jackson's POV

I got out from dance room.

"You are done? So quick" Jaebum hyung said.

"Hyung..you ruined it twice. Twice!" I upset. He giggled. He put his arm around me.

"Sorry~" He said in English. We walked together to our dance room.

"I know you love her but..." He spoke when we walked, suddely become so serious.

"Don't let people know it. It's not wrong to love someone. But you have to control your feeling. Don't make problems" He told.

"But hyung...5 years, its too long, right?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Rules are rules. Don't be selfish. You know what will happen if you being selfish, right? Its not good. Not good for you, for us...for Sarang. You want to ruin Sarang's life?" He asked. I shook my head.

"So please...5 years not that long. You understand?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

-------------

Sarang's POV

After took a dinner with Yoongi, he sent me home. As promise, I pay for dinner. I lost my money for him. He know I don't have money but he brought me to expensive restaurant.

I packed my bags cause tomorrow I will moved to my dorm with the girls. Yeah, my group members. My group members are Nara unnie, Tzuyu, Momo, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyon. I heard that our dorm is at another apartment. I excited anyway! Suddenly I heard knocks. I looked at the door. Seokjin oppa got in.

"Oppa. What's the matter?" I asked. He smiled.

"You packed already?" He asked as he walk closer to me. I nodded and smiled.

"I'll miss you" He said. I smiled wider.

"Thanks" He suddenly said. I raised my eyebrows in confusement.

"For what?" I asked. He looked down.

"Cause you keep your promise. Thanks" He said. He walked to me and hugged me as I hugged him back.

"Do your best, ok? Make me proud. I'll will miss you, really. Don't skip your meals. Take care of yourself. I'll watching you" He said. I nodded.

------------

"Good morning, girls!!" I shout in excitedment when I entered the dance room to meet my group members.

"Sarang-aa!" They all got up and hugged me. After we all calm down, we sat on the floor waiting for someone. After a few minutes we wait, finally that person came. We all stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, girls!" She greeted first.

"Annyeonghaseyo" We all bowed.

"I'm Lee Seona, your manager" She interduced. Manager? Daebak!

"So..you all happy that you was survive?" She asked. I smiled.

"Nae!!" We shout happily.

"As we promise, you all are going to debut. It has been conform" She told again. I became speechless. This is real? Yes! It's real!! I'm goin to debut!

"You will debut as...Starlight" She told as we all smiling like idiots.

"Starlight?" Nara unnie asked. Our manager nodded.

"Kim Sarang suggest this name and JYP PD-nim really like it. Kim Sarang, can you tell what is 'Starlight' mean?" She asked while smiling.

"Seriously? You gave our group name? Daebak!" Everyone said. I smiled widely.

"When you look at the stars, you can see that pretty small light, right? So Starlight is a light that give us a new hope when we in the dark. That is Starlight" I told. They all praised me as I blushed a little.

"Can we call you unnie?" Nara unnie asked our manager.

"Sure!" She smiled.

"Unnie! When will we debut?" Momo asked.

"About end of this year or maybe early next year" She said. Gosh! I'm excited!!

"Later, you will be busy training. You have no time to play, to meet your old friend, even to eat. Look at you guys, some of you need to lost some weights. So we will work out together. I'll be strict" She said. I gulped my saliva. She's scary. We really have no time to eat?

"But today, you are going to have a rest. For a day! Let's go to your new home!" She said. What? New home?

--------------

"So this your apartment" Seona unnie said when we got out from the van. But wait, its looks familiar. Wait! This is where Jackson live!

"W-why we here?" I asked Seona unnie. Everyone look at me.

"This is where you live now" She said. I became speechless.

"Why? Someone you know..live here too?" She smirked. I quickly shook my head.

"Many trainess from different agency live here. SM, YG, Starship and more. Got7 live here too" She told. Yeah, I know. That's why this apartment looks so familiar.

We got in the apartment and took a elevator.

"Your house is beside Got7 house, you know? Lucky girls.." Seona unnie told. My eyes widen.

"What?" I asked in shocked.

"It's looks like you are a big fan of Got7" Seona unnie teased me. Everyone giggled. I just smiled. After the elevator stop, we got out and walked to our new house. When Seona unnie opened the door, I looked at their house where just beside our's.

"Is really beside their dorm" I mumbled.

"I want room nearest the kitchen" I heard Nara unnie said.

"I want nearest the bathroom. What about you Sarang unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't mind. I'm fine with everything" I smiled to her. We got in and chose our room.

"Unnie, want to be my roommate?" Momo asked.

"Sure!" I smiled widely. We got in our room. I chosed the bed at the right. After we all finished packed our things, we gather in living room to make rules in our dorm. After that, we took a rest.

---------------

New one! Actually, I don't Twice members age. Yeah some of them are in this fanfic. And I'm too lazy to make research so..let's just say they all younger than Sarang and Nara is the oldest. Anyway is a fanfic...ok?