My Dear Cat

I keep my cat indoors because I am concerned. I am afraid if the stray cats will attack him. I am affraid if the cars will hit him.

I decorated my house so that my cat doesn't get bored, just because he is not allowed to be outside. I put his scratching posts here and there, so he can scratch his claws as he wishes; without touching my luxurious leather sofa.

I bought mechanical operated cat toys so that he can play with joy; even if I am not around.

I served him with premium kibble so that his bladder won't be affected, as commercial kibble once threatened his life. The high salt content accumulated in his bladder; hence he had difficulty to pass urine. His urine came with traces of blood.

I vaccinated him, so that he is strong enough to fight the common diseases. I planted the organic pet grass to maintain his healthy digestive tract; so that his hairballs can be vomited out with the help of the grass.

I brush his fur then put anti fleas medicine on his skin; to keep him tidy, comfy and healthy.

I do everything for him, except allowing him to be outside. I just want him to be indoors. Without thinking of the consequences of my acts; my cat missed the fresh air and he never chased any birds as normal cat would do with pleasure.

I just copy how my parents treat me. I thought that was the best -- spending money and keeping my cat indoors.

**Credit to @NadhirahRahman for proofreading.