Chapter 9

I had tears running down my face and I just sat there on the ground with this beautiful man standing before me. he then kneeled down

"hey baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said with sorrow in his eyes.

"no...no its not you its just...never mind" I said stuttering

" hey you look familiar, aren't you Pottorff's girl" he asked

"I was... till he broke up with me cause I was pregnant" I added

I was just about to walk away when Sammy held onto my arm.

" I can't let a girl like you cry. you wanna come talk to me" he asked

"sure" I said with a smirk trying to hide my sadness.

he took me upstairs into his room. we walked in. I saw Nate Skate Maloley standing in the back on the phone and slowly walking out the room. then Sammy and I sat on his bed

" now, tell me what happened" he demanded.

"well I kept having morning sickness but I ignored it. I didn't realize until today that I missed my period. when I went to take a pregnancy test it was positive. when I told Sam he told me I should go get fucked cause he wouldn't help me in a billion years." I said looking down

" well, he is a bastard for breaking up with you." Sammy replied. he looked down at his watch. I have to go and get ready for digi. but we can hang out tonight. I'll pick you up at 8. sounds good" he said with a smile

"that's good." I replied and then he got up smiled kissed me on the cheek and left.

 I get up to go back and move my stuff into another hotel room when Sam comes running from behind me.

-Sam P.O.V-

I feel so bad for yelling at her. I knew it wasn't her fault. I didn't know why I reacted the way I did. I just felt like she would leave me for being a bad parent so I thought why not get it over with. I knew I had to fix this I ran to the lobby first. only to see Brie had fallen on the ground and SAMMY WILK was helping  her. of all people. it could have been anyone Kian, Gilinsky, Johnson but that dumb motherfucker. I mean I have nothing against him. he's my friend but I don't want her with that fuckboy. she then went off with him. after standing for 10 mins discouraged I looked for her. I ran around the whole building. I then looked down at my phone about to call Brie when I ran into her.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't know how to react. I thought you would leave me for being a bad parent so I thought that acting the way I did would fix it. I'm sorry"

" well Sam, you can get fucked. I'm done. damn its the same fucking story. you fucked up the first week last year and kissed Jess. Now you did it again. I'm done. man I'm such a retard for giving you my virginity. I mean you even cost me and Jess's friendship...and now ours" she yelled and walked away.

" wait  I took your virginity. But your 19." I said looking shocked

she just kept walking.

-Brie P.O.V-

  I really need to text Jess and fix this. thank god she came to digi with Kian.

To: Jess

From: Brie

hey. we need to talk ASAP. can you meet me downstairs at Starbucks.

To: Brie

From: Jess

kk.

I went down stairs and saw Jess at a booth. She got us drinks.

I started of by saying " look Jess, I'm so sorry about the Sam thing really"

she smiled "its okay, I'm sorry too" she added " so how's life" she asked

" well I'm fucking pregnant with Sam's kid, he broke up with me and Sammy Wilk is picking me up tonight" I said calmly

"YOU'RE PREGNANT AND HE BROKE UP WITH YOU THAT BITCH" she yelled

everyone was staring at us. Jess went and cleaned out my stuff and helped me move into a new hotel room. we then had a fashion show. it was 7 p.m. and I had to start getting ready. I went and took a shower and shaved. I put on these midnight blue jeans, with a lawley 95 shirt and my Oreo Jordan's. I put on eyeliner and mascara also. I then put my hair in a French braid. then 7:30 rolled around and me and Jess and I ended up watching  Grown Ups. 8:00 rolled around and no one was at the door. Then 8:30 came and sill no sign of Sammy. Then at 9:45 I heard a knock on my door. I went to go open it and at my door was Sammy.

"Hey Brie, I'm sorry. Something happened at the meet and greet." He said

"Its okay, Lets go. Bye Jess see you later" I said grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

Sammy and I didn't really do anything we just talked. I mean I didn't expect anything to happen I mean I was still upset and hated seeing Sam's face on fans shirts. Sammy was taking me back to my room when I saw Sam and Acacia making out in the lobby. I was hurt. I knew that shit he told me earlier was a lie.  He then said bye and walked away from her. We made eye contact and I jus glared and mouthed the word go fuck yourself and stuck up the middle finger. he looked hurt but I didn't care. We finally made it to my room. Sammy kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug and left. I walked back in my room feeling empty.

"How did it go?" Jess asked me

" fine " I said. " I mean I didn't expect anything to happen. I mean all we did was talk I mean he was funny and shit , but I don't know I cant explain how I feel. I guess for now we can say I feel empty."

I was so exhausted. there was only one bed. Kian had gone out so Jess was going to sleep in my room tonight. I didn't care I mean all we were friends and all we did was sleep so. as I was out jess got big cartons of ice cream and Snapple. we had each been eating our own carton and watching Ride Along when I heard a knock on my door. I took my ice cream with me and answered the door. Only to find Sam at my door. He had puffy and red eyes.

"what do you want Sam?" I asked with anger

"Brie, I love you baby. lets just forget it and start over we can put it up for adoption" he said. he sounded so drunk. he couldn't stand still. I was till scared for him. I didn't know how much he drank. then he began to turn green and then projectile vomited on me. lucky me. I slammed the door in his face and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower and began to text and tell Sammy what happened. he told me he would check on him for me.

-Sammy W. P.O.V-

I liked Brie. But as a friend. I really had my eye on someone else. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't help Brie. she asked me to go check on Sam. he was my friend I guess. we hung out a few times. I know where to go. all of the youtubers stood on one floor. I noticed his door was open. when I went in I found Sam having a make out session with some random slut. I wasn't Brie or Acacia.

"Sammy" Sam yelled