Chapter 69

I woke up to my phone ringing. The caller ID said MAMA.

(M=MAMA B=Brie)

M: hey

B: Aye Ma

M: I need you to come over now. its urgent bring Gilinsky, Sammy and Tiffany

B:Alright Ma love you bye

M:Bye princess

My mom kinda scared me with what happened. Her voice sounded on edge. I walked downstairs and saw everyone their.

"My mom needs us at her place right now she said it was important" I said

"Why" Sammy asked

"I don't know" I said "just get ready"

"Kk" they replied. I got up and got dressed in burgundy joggers, a muscle tea and my black Jordan's. I put my hair in a messy bun and did light make up. We all got in my car and drove off. I knocked on the door 3 times and my mom opened. She gave me a hug and greeted everyone but Gilinksy. When I went inside I saw JJ and Amanda on two different sides of the couch.

"What's wrong" I asked

"I'd rather let Amanda explain" She said angrily. I sat down on the couch with Tiffany and Sammy to my right and Gilinsky to the left.

"AMANDA whats wrong" I said

"I-I'm pregnant and Its Gilinsky's" She said

"I though you said you weren't pregnant" I said aggravated

"I lied" She stated. Tiffany began to cry out of anger.

"mentido eres estúpido yo acabo de volver con él. ya no podemos fecha si él es el padre de su hijo que tiene que ser con usted cada paso del camino. Amanda no puedo estar con él que tienes que estar con él." I said (Translation: you lied are you stupid I just got back together with him. we can't date anymore if he is the father of your child he needs to be with you every step of the way. Amanda I can't be with him you have to be with him.)

"Brie calm down" my mom said

"Yo no puedo calmar abajo mi hermana me mintió y es tener un hijo con mi pronto a ser ex novio porque él tiene que proveer para un bebé y no voy a dejar que gilinksy a hacer lo que sam hizo que me" I said (Translation: I cant calm down my sister lied to me and is having a kid with my soon to be ex boyfriend because he has to provide for a baby and I'm not going to let gilinksy do what sam did to me)

"Amanda por qué tuviste que mentir cant ya vive con nosotros. no te das cuenta de que ha puesto en una situación de vida. va a estar allí y usted va a amarlo como te gusta a ese niño." Tiffany yelled (translation: Amanda why did you have to lie he cant live with us anymore. you don't realize you have put yourself in for a lifetime situation. he is gonna be there and you are gonna love him like you love that child.)

"babygirl English" Gilinsky said. Tiffany then got up and slapped him.

"Cómo puede usted dejar que esto suceda. Pensé que amaba a brie. Si mostrar su amor al hacerlo con su hermana su mal porque amaba y ahora dos no puede ser juntos porque nadie está dejando lo que sam, al brie, sucedió a usted gilinsky" Tiffany yelled (translation: how could you let this happen. I thought you loved brie. if showing your love by doing it with her sister your wrong because she loved you and now you two cant be together because no one is letting what sam did to brie happen to you gilinsky)

"Woah babe calm down. Daddy is here for you" Sammy whispered to Tiffany

"babygirl what is going on" Gilinsky asked

"Gilinksy I love you but we cant be together. Amanda is pregnant and you need to, have to be there. I am sure as hell that you are gonna be a good father to that baby and you have to be their for her. She is gonna need someone to love and care for her and the baby and that has to be you. I am so sorry G. I love you, but were over. its the best for us and Amanda, the baby" I said. Jack looked like he wanted to cry and JJ looked heartbroken.

"Brie no" he begged

"Gilinsky yes. I need you to do this. The baby is not gonna grow without a father. You are not going to leave like mine did. you are gonna stay here and raise that baby" I said. I kissed on his forehead and got up. Sammy and Tiffany also did. I hugged my mom and JJ and left the house. I walked out the house and into the car. Tiffany sat next to me crying.

"Tiff babe why are you crying" I asked with a giggle

"Brilinsky is over. My OTP is gone." she sobbed. I just laughed

"Look at me Tiff. I'm not sad or crying. I need you to be happy with me. Gilinsky and I were never meant to be with eachother. We have never made it past a week or a month for that matter" I said. She nodded with reassuming.

"Plus you got your Daddy in the backseat" I said giggling and pointing to Sammy.

"You're so fucked up" she laughed

"Can we do something fun today to get my mind off things" I asked

"I have to go to the studion with Skathan but you lovely ladies can do whatever" Sammy stated

"SPA DAY" Tiffany and I yelled at the sametime

"basic bitches" Sammy laughed

"Sammy want me to drop you off at the studio" I asked

"Sure thanks Brie" He added. We then drove off to the studio and dropped Sammy off. I know I am suppose to be sad, but Gilinsy will always be one call away. I need to stop being around guys and hoping for them to love me. I need to let love find itself. Anyways that's Amanda's fault. We go to the spa. We dyed our hair and got our nails done. I redid my silver gray and Tiffany did her's a turquoise color. I know she doesn't see herself in that color but may i say that hair color on her makes her look bad ass. I got a black and silver sparkle nail ombre tip. While Tiffany got matte baby pink nails and a metallic pink French tip. After we were done we went to this store and each got a new shirt. I got a muscle tank top that was galaxy print and Tiffany got a muscle tank that said 'you go glen coco. We came home to find Sammy, Skate and JJ in the yard smoking a joint.

"WERE HOME" Tiffany yelled while posting the photos we took while we were out.

"BRIE! TIFF! HEY" Sammy yelled as he was obviously high

"Hey Sammy" We greeted him. I wanted to know how Johnson was doing so I wanted to talk to him.

"Johnson can we talk" I asked. He nodded as we walked into the kitchen.

"How are you about you know.....that Amanda thing" I asked

"I could be better but I just have to let it be. I mean its not my fault this happened and nothing can change that" He said

"I just wanted to know because I do care about you event though I can be a total bitch" I said. he laughed and we hugged and walked back and joined the guys. We ended watching Skates favorite movie because he won a bet so we were watching '8 mile'. Nothing happened after that. Tonight Sammy went back to his apartment because he had to get up super early and go to a meeting for his next tour. Skate and JJ left earlier. So it was just Tiff and I stood home and relaxed. We went to bed at 1 a.m. Jack and Amanda had tried calling and texting but I just blocked their numbers. Tiffany and I were gonna go hang out with Jess tommorow so that'll be fun. But today was a normal day with a twist.