Chapter 81

-A few weeks later-

This Friday was Valentine's day. Peachy. I haven't really talk to Tiffany cause her and Sammy are focused on his career and the wedding. I mostly hang out with whoever was a bridesmaid. Today I was supposed to be going to my Mom's house. I hate it she is forcing me like I have a life, god Netflix and my bed mom. She is so old. Anyways I decided to get dressed. I wore a white muscle tee that said 'I hate everyone' in black letters with laced printed shorts, and my white converse. I threw my hair in a half updo. I then grabbed my phone and drove to my mom's house. 

"HELLO" I yelled

"Shhhhhhhh" My mom said

"What" I asked

"Amanda is sick. I need you and Gilinksy to go to the supermarket and pharmacy to get some stuff. Here is a list" She said. I just stared at her like she had 5 heads. You honestly fucking think I can go out with him to get food. Just then Gilinsky walked in. 

"Ready" he asked. I just groaned and walked out the door. We had to walk since the supermarket was right their. We went their first while Jack trailed behind me. I looked at the list and it was fucking weird.

"She wants fucking sardines" I said

"Wouldn't you know I mean you were pregnant" Jack said

"No I wouldn't cause my fucking baby was murderd by my ex boyfriend with the fucking stress he out on me so no" I stated

"Oh" was all he could say. We grabbed the weirdest shit from the supermarket and left. I had Jack carry all the bags. 

"So hows life" he asked 

"It fucking sucks" I said

"Why" He asked. Cause I miss you.

"Cause I have no fucking life" I said

"Why the fuck is up your ass why are you so angry" I asked 

"CAUSE LIFE SUCKS WITHOUT YOU" I yelled. Holy shit my life is over. I should just die. I'm moving to fucking Canada. Does anyone have Shawn's number? I just walked away and out the store. I was in complete shock. I'm done with life. I walked back to my mom's house and was like in a possessed shock. I went upstairs into the guest room and locked the door. I just laid on the bed and stood their in complete shock. I dead need to call Shawn. i just stood on bed until I fell asleep.  

-Dream-

The church bells rang 3 times.

"Tiffany come zip up my dress" I yelled. She came running in with her baby pink laced bridesmaids dress.

"You look perfect" she said with tears in her eyes. I hugged her. She then zipped up my white strapless laced a-line dress.

"Lets go" I said. I interlocked arms with Skate and had him walk me down the aisle since I didn't have a dad. He kissed my forehead and then spoke to me.

"I am so happy for you Brie. Gilinsky never did love until he met you. He is so perfect for you. I cant wait to officially call you my sister in-law" He said.

"Thanks Skathan I love you to bestie" I said. Just then the cheesy chapel song that had one simple beat began to play. 'dun dun dun-dun'. Skate and I slowly walked down the aisle. Everyone stood up and faced us. I looked at Sammy, JJ, and Kenny standing behind Jack. He had his classic black and white tuxedo with a tie and creme colored flower in the pocket. He looked at me with his cheesy smile with his adorable under bite that just made me melt. I finally stood in front of Jack while Skate walked behind Kenny. The music stopped and the priest started talking. He talked a while and made a few jokes.

"Now for the vows" The Priest said

"I remember a few years back Brie and I were broken up. It was New Years Eve . I remember I carried her up to bed because she fell asleep on the couch. She was asleep and I missed her so much. So I made a promise right then and their. I remember saying 'Babygirl, I know your asleep and can't hear me but I want to know that I still and always love you. I miss you 24/7. I dream about you and your always their. I just want you to know I'm never leaving you. And that promise that I made at Jess's wedding about the white dress. That will happen one day. I love you babygirl to the moon'. And today I made that promise come true. Brie I love you to the moon and back and everything in between, under and over. I love you" He said. At this point I was in full blown tears.

"Now for the brides vows" The priest said

"I remember that exact day at Jess's wedding. I had caught the bouquet and he made that promise to me. I also remember that New Years. I had fallen asleep on the couch. My mom had woken me up to say Happy New Years. I wasn't completely asleep again when I heard my mom ask Jack to take me to bed. He carried me bridal style all the way upstairs. He then said those exact words to me. Except he didn't know I was still awake. When he was gone for sure I said 'To the moon and back babe'. And I still mean that today, tomorrow, and till the day I die' said. I heard some sniffles in the audience. Jack completely blushed once I said I was awake. Then the priest talked a little more.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky do you take Brie Alena Rodriguez to be your beloved wife" The Priest asked

"I do" Jack replied

"Brie Alena Rodriguez do you take Jack Finnegan Gilinsky to be your beloved husband"

"I-"

-End of Dream-

I had the same exact dream but I was interuppted by a knock. I looked at the time and decided it would be best if I went home. I got up and opened the door and my mom was their. I walked past her and out the house. I got in my car and drove home. I went inside and just plopped on my bed. I was once again interuppted by a knock.

"Jack" I said. He smashed his lips against mine. He then pulled away and hugged me.

"Life sucks without you too" he whispered in my ear still hugging me tight.