Chapter 43

I woke up with Jacks arm lightly wrapped around waist. I got up and I guess I forgot I had a broken leg and when I tried to get up I fell on my face. There was a loud thud. Thank god jack was asleep. I got up and grabbed my crutches and was about to walk when Jack mumbled something.

"I saw that" he said in his raspy morining voice

"Shit" I mumbled. I went the bathroom and did all my lady things and what not. I then went downstairs and got breakfast from IHOP. They were up when I got ther so we ate.

"What do you want to do today" JJ asked

"We should go to Times Square" Amanda suggested

"Okay" JJ replied

"We are gonna surprise you guys with our outfits, The Jacks in one room the girls in the other." Amanda said pulling me into the room. She took a shower first and I went second. I wore black highwaisted shorts with gold studs along the pocket rim with a white crop tank top. I had a black and gray metallic smokey eyewith waterline and eye lid eyeliner and mascara. I had pure hollywood anastaia matte lipgloss. I wore black flat sandals with golden studs and I straightned my hair and a black and gray snapback. Amanda wore a white crop tank top with blue ripped jean shorts. She wore light mascara and eyeliner. She straightend her hair and wore a flower crown. She wore tan flat sandals with gold studs with milkshake anastatia matte lipstick. We wore matching belly rings. We were finally ready. There was a heatwave so we dressed perfect.

"We're ready" Amanda yelled 

"Okay" JJ yelled

We walked out and the boys just stared. Gilinksy wore black jeans, red tank top, maroon and black vans, and bulls snapback. Johnson wore black jeans, blue shirt with 96 in big letters, and black vans.

"Wow you guys look fly as fuck" JJ said while wrapping his arm around Amanda. 

"You look great" Gilinksy whispered in my before wrapping his arm around my waist. When he whispered it made me shudder causing goosebumps down my back. We first went to the wax museum. Oh I forgot  we have one free week before we go on tour. Anyways we went to the wax museum and took lots of photos. Then went to the Disney store. Amanda and I got matching sister shirts. then we went to Toys "R" us and played hide n go seek. its totally normal just some 17 and 19 year olds playing a 5 year old game. The we went to the Radio City Music Hall and saw The Weeknd. (A/N idk if he preformed their). Then it began to pour. We didnt take the subways because they were too packed and the taxis and buses took forever. So we had to run. We were running and keep in mind we have no sweaters or umbrellas. I was also in crutches and I almost broke my ass a few times. We were in the center of Times Square. We didnt care if we got wet, we were so out of breath. I looked at Gilinksy and I realize i have makeup all over my face cause it isnt waterproof. Well I'm going to Sephora tomorrow. He giggles and I just looke down.

"Sorry I'm ugly If I knew it was gonna rain I would have gotten waterproof makeup" I said

"Look at me" He commanded. He took is thumb and index finger and lifted my chin to him and with his other arm he pulled me against him. "What did I say, makeup or not, morining breath or not, messy hair or not. you are the most beautiful girl i ever met." he said before he kissed me. The he pulled away.

"Thank you babe, but your a liar" I said. I was indenial. I don't think I'm pretty. I mean with all the guy problems cheating and lying and shit I don't think I'm pretty.

"I am not lying, I swear. I love the way you look with messy hair. I love the way you look with no makeup. I love the way you look in baggy sweatpants and tshirt. I love the way you laugh. The way you smile. The way your eyes light up. I love your everything. I love you." He said as he cupped my face and kissed me.

"I love you too" I said before he lifted me up in the air and a wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed me again. The rain hit my cheeks and hit our lips inbetween the kiss. Gilinsky wiped away the running makeup with the pad of his thump.

"Get em G" JJ yelled

"Work it boo boo" Amanda yelled. We then pulled apart and guess the rain stopped. This is such a fucking cliché moment. Then we split up. JJ and Amanda were going on a date while G and I went back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel Gilinksy threw my crutches on the couch and pushed me up against the wall. My legs were around Gilinsky and he held my waist. He kissed me roughly. He then took me and put me on the bed and didnt break the kiss. He moved his hands up and down my back while my hands moved along the outline of his 6-pack. It got heated and after a few more minutes we released.

"We said we were gonna wait" he said. Then he brush his lips on mine and walked away.

"Tease" I mumbled. Then we ended up falling asleep since it was late. I fell into a deep sleep.

-Dream/Flashback-

get the fuck out. I dont care about that baby. Its worthless. You're a piece of shit. Get the fuck out. He yelled all into more intense words. He pushed me to the ground and slammed the door in my face

-----

He was kissing her. Kissing Madsion. He cheated again. He yelled at me and hit me. Taylor hurt him. I got into a fight with her. 

-----

taylor pushed me and yelled at me. He lied to me.

-----

he kissed me and led me on. Kissed Mikala

-----

he almost raped me.

-End of dream/flashback-

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed. The flashbacks of being hit and lied to. They flooded back. They werent dialoge moments they were just things that replayed that were narrated. I threw my head in my hands and sobbed.

"Baby whats wrong" Jack said while holding me. I couldnt speak. I didnt want to speak. "Shhhh babe its gonna be okay shhh" He said while I cried in his lap. I cried for about two hours until I fell asleep again. I was just afraid of losing him. Afraid of being lied too. 

-Gilinsky P.O.V-

I hate seeing her cry. I wanted to know why but I knew she couldnt say anything. I never want her to be hurt. I love her she is my world. My everything. She is the girl that fills the whole in my heart.