Chapter 83

I woke up to Jack's arm tightly wrapped. I looked at the time and realized I had to pick up Tiffany and go to the dress shop place thing. I quietly got up and went to take a shower. I forgot my cloths so I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out to grab my cloths. 

"Oh damn babygirl" Jack said in his very sexy morning voice

"What" I said

"I like what I see" He said

"Funny" I replied. I got my cloths and walked into the bathroom. I put on my gray and black joggers, my black crop top and my black and white Jordans. I straightend my hair and put it into a nice high ponytail. I then did a nice champaigne smokey eye. 

"Babygirl where you going" Jack asked as he was still half asleep

"I have to go with Tiff to pick our bride and bridesmaid dresses" I said

"Your leaving me" He said pretending to cry

"Baby I'll be back" I said

"Can we makeout later" he asked with a sly smirk

"Straight foward much" I said

"Hey you owe me" He said

"I'll think about it, but in the meantime I have to go" I said. I kissed him and got up. He held his hand out and I held my hand over my heart and the other hand out. I then walked out the door laughing. I went downstairs and went to my car. I put my spotify on and drove to Tiffany's house. It was fucking hot outside today. I got lost a few times but I found Tiffanys house.....more like mansion. It was all fancy and shit with like colums and marble steps and fancy concrete and a nice oak door. BITCH I WANNA HOUSE LIKE THIS. I went up to the fancy ass door and knocked 2 times.

"SAMMY I'M LEAVING" Tiffany yelled. She walked out the door and walked right passed me and into my car. Well okay.

"So here is the address to the shop" She said

"Um hello to you to Posh Spice" I said (A/N that spice girl reference though)

"Yeah hi did you get the address" She said. I just nodded and drove to the place. When we got their, their were a few girls their. 

"So Brie this is Emily and Annie Sammy's sisters" She said. They gave me some salty looks. Well today isnt my day. We went in and Tiffany went straight to some lady. Tiffany and Sammy's sisters stood in their little trio in one corner and I just stook out like a sore thumb. Soon Tiffany began to try on dresses mostly asking for the others for their opinion. She eneded up picking a dress that was that had a white v line front and was sleeveless and the back was see through and had branched out sequences. Then for the bridesmaids she picked this nude pale pink dress that had a laced silver sleeveless top. FINALLY I got to go home. I dead did some Men in Black moves just so I didn't have to drive them home. I stood up on the couch, jumped over it, pushed some lady hopped over a table and ran out the store. I scraped my knee on the table in the process so I had blood on my leg. I hopped in my car and drove off. I drove all the way back to my apartment. I went straight in and walked right into Jack. 

"Hey Babygi- What happened to your knee" 

"Men in Black" I said 

"What" he laughed as he placed me on the counter

"So I met Sammy's sisters and apparently Tiffany's this new rich bitch and shit so she basically ignored me this whole time and I didnt want to drive them home so I may have jumped over a couch and table just to get out the store" I said

"Awww Babygirl I'm sorry" he said laughing still. We then sat on my bed as I sat inbetween his legs. 

"You know tommorows Valentines day" He whispered in my ear 

"I know" I said as I drew shapes on the palm of his hands

"You excited" He asked

"I mean yeah I have the love of my life right next to me and thats all I need" I stated

"Babygirl" He whispered as he caressed my cheek. He then looked at my lips and then back at my eyes. He then leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. He laughed because he knew how frustrated I was. He then kissed me lightly. Slowly it got more and more intense until he hovered over me. he slipped his hands up my shirt and rubbed up and down my back. I slid my hand under his shirt and traved his abs with my fingers. But then my phone rang and it was Sammy.

(S=Sammy B=Brie)

S: Hey Brie

B: What is it Sammy

S: Did you meet my sisters

B: Yeah and they hate me

S: Nah they just dont know 

B: Kk Sammy keep telling yourself that bye 

S: Bye 

"What was that about" Jack asked 

"Sammy being indenial about his sisters hatred for me" I said. He just laughed and hugged me. 

"I love you Babygirl" 

"I love you too handsome"