Chapter 27

-Sammy P.O.V-

"Hey can I talk to you" She asked

"What do you want" I asked nervously

"Just to talk" she said drawing her finger up and down my chest. Then she kissed me. It felt good. I looked up to see Brie almost and tears. Good job Sammy. Madison then began to chuckle.

"Whoops" she said

"go the fuck away" I mumbled before running off.

"Brie wait" I yelled. Before she could hear me she was gone. Maybe forever.

*end of dream/flashback*

"Ah" I yelled before waking up. Fuck it was a dream. I looked around before noticing where I was. I was  in Brie's house. She was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I slowly got up. I pecked her on the cheek and with that I left. 

-Brie P.O.V- 

When I woke up Sammy wasn't their. I looked at the time it was 10:30. Their was no sign of Sammy anywhere. I looked at my twitter and Sammy had posted something

@Sammywilk: had a great time with @BrieRodriguez last night 😘.

I looked at the comments and their was so much hate. Then my phone rang. It said Omaha boy. It was Sammy.

"Hey Brie" Sammy said in a raspy morning voice

"Whats up" I questioned

"Nothing, wanna hang today" he asked

"Sure, where do you wanna go"i asked

"hows the pier" he asked 

"good pick me up in an hour" i added. then hung up. I went upstairs and took a shower. I shaved and washed my hair. I decide on wearing my adidas crop top, white jeans, black and white converse, and black and white snapback. I put on light make up. I dried my hair and did beach waves. I was done so I waited on my front porch. In the meantime I was looking at Tumblr. 

"Boo" Sammy yelled. I jumped up but didn't scream

"You ass, lets go" I said walking to the car. We drove for about 10 minutes until we arrived. We walked for hours playing games, talking,etc. It was about 4:00 and the sun began to set. Sammy then dragged me and we sat on the sand watching the waves crash against the shore and rocks. Just like Sam and I. Damn I need to forget about him. Sammy sat with his legs spread and I sat in between them with my back against his chest. It was quiet and not awkward.

"I'm sorry Brie" Sammy mumbled playing with my fingers. 

"For what" I questioned 

"Yesterday" he responded

"Its fine" I replied playing with his hand. We had our shoes off so we won't get sand in them. I had my hat laying next to my shoes. Then Sammy got up and threw me over his shoulder. He then ran into the water but didn't go far.

"Sammy put me down. Please" I said while hitting his but since it was in my face. he then carried me bridal style and just stood their as the water hit his feet. He then walked back and put me down.

"Jerk" I mumbled jokingly

"What" he said with a smirk. then he began to tickle me. 

"P-please Sammy" I begged in between laughs

"Are you sorry" he giggled

"No" I replied

"Well then" he said before tickling me.

"F-fine s-sorry" I said and he stopped.

i stood up and yelled "yeet bitch" and ran. he chased after me but caught me and held me by my waist. my back once against was leaned against his chest. he had his arm wrapped around my waist lightly and my hands rested on top of his hands while his shoulder rested on my shoulder. 

"Do you feel better today" he asked

"I guess" I replied

"Its gonna get better, I promise" he said. Then he kissed my neck and then check causing goosebumps up my back. 

"wanna get something to eat" I asked

"Yeah" he replied. we then walked back to the pier hand in hand. We decided to get "Shake Shack". I got a burger, fries, and chocolate shake. Sammy got the same except we shared a milkshake. After eating for 45 minutes we decided to go to the Vans store. I got a galaxy penny board and a hat and Sammy got a pair of sneakers. I then began to ride the penny board along side Sammy. It was about 8:00 and he took me back home. We just played on the couch watching movies. Slowly my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep. I was having a dream about a unicorn throwing up rainbows and pooping chocolate when I was awaken by a knock on my door. I walked up and opened it. It was Taylor.