Chapter 55

- 1 month-

Today is my bestfriend Jess's wedding. She was getting married when the sun was setting in this nice field. It would have lights hanging from trees and from branch to branch over the tables. it looked fucking amazing. Over the month Jack and I texted but never hung out in person. The wedding was starting at 7:30. and it was currently 10 in the afternoon.

"JESS, JENN, CLEA, JANAEI, LIA LETS GO GET IN THE CAR GRAB THE STUFF" I yelled plaing the dresses in the car

"JESS, JENN, CLEA, JANAEI, LIA LETS GO GET IN THE CAR GRAB THE STUFF" I yelled plaing the dresses in the car. They all came running out. 

"The boys are at the beach finishing the video" I said. They were doing the photo slides and videos to show people for the preparation for the wedding.

We had to drive to the hotel by the location of the wedding which was an hour away. We drove and we were all shedding tears and talking and laughing. We finally arrived. The guys cant see us before the wedding. the bridesmaids and all the guys except the group had to write a speech together. This is way to frinedly when it came to Sam. We had started getting ready.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAKEUP" I yelled

"HERE" Jenn threw it at me. We all did each others makeup. We did foundation conceler, a brown smokey eye and a nude matte pink lipstick and our cheeks slighly contoured. 

"JESS COME HERE MAKEUP TIME" I yelled. I had this secret where I was like a makeup pro. I can clown contour and do those kylie jenner lipgloss tricks and shit. Jess had a black brown and silver smokey eye, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, conceler, and all that jazz. Jenn and Clea did everyones hair and everything we wore on our face was waterproof. The brides mades had their hair curled and styled into a loose fishtail and flowers holding everything together. Jess had her hair tied up and curled with a white flower pin on the side of the up do. Then It was time to put our dresses on. Ours was peach or pink and was sparkly with a glossed belt with a silver pin. Jess was laced and a-lined and white and was sort of tanktop like but lets just say it didnt have sleeves. The guys had a classic black and white suit. But they each had a colored bow tie. 

"I NEED SHOES WHERE ARE THE SHOES" Lia yelled

We all found them and placed them on and help Jess. a few minuetes later she walked out and looked fabulous.

"Oh my god" I began to cry "Jess you look perfect. I just wanted you to know that you are my sister and I love you more the anything. I am so happy you met Kian. I will be their for you frorever and always" I sobbed

"AWWW" she said

"Alright I need eyedrops" I said

"the boys have them" Jess exclaimed 

"Alright, anyways bridesmaids we have to go to the best men anyways lets go" I said

"Bye Jess" we all said before walking out to the guys. We finally found them. 

"Guys I need eyedrops and we need to practice our speeches" I said

"Alright" they all went to the girls. I wanted to talk to Kian.