Chapter 95

I woke up to a Jack Gilinsky literally on top of me. He was dead ass sleeping on me. Our flight left early today so we could get there early today.

"Jack" I whined shaking him

"What" he groaned

"Fatass get the fuck off" I said. He looked up at me and then hid his face in my chest.

"Get off" I said "Loosing air". He then rolled off me and to the side. I got up but was immediatly pulled back on top of him in a straddled position.

"Happy Birthday baby girl" he said

"Thank you" I said hugging him

"Last night was amazing baby. I didn't know you could be that aggressive" He said

"Oh my god" I said hiding my face in my hands

"Its okay" he said kissing my forehead.

"We have to get ready now because we didnt pack for the next two weeks and our flight is in 5 hours" I said

"ugggggghhhhh" he whined. I then got up and went to take another shower

"Wanna save water" he asked

"Nothing kinky though" I said

"fine" he sighed. I went into the shower and stripped down, Jack doing the same. I got in and went under the shower head and washed my body.

"Can you get my back" I asked

"yeah" he replied. He then washed my back and I did the same for him. I then let him wash my hair. After that I got out and dried my body and changed. I put on my nike gray joggers and my black long sleeve nike shirt. I slipped on my gray knit uggs. I then dried and straightend my hair and put it into a loose messy bun. I then did my makeup doing a light mascara and smokey eye. I put on my engagment ring and went back to my room. I tried to get my suitcase but I was kinda short so yeah. Jack came from behind me and grabbed.

"Thanks" I huffed walking to my bed. I packed all my girly shit and makeup. I packed my cloths and shoes and was ready to go. I grabbed my purse and put in all that plane shit like headphones, wireless charger, you know shit like that.

"Time to go" I said. I grabbed my jacket and held it in my arms. We called an uber and they were here. We walked downstairs to the uber and did all that fancy uber shit. We got to the ariport and did all the fancy security shit and went to our gate.

"Swazz, Em, and Annie are out in Omaha" Jack said

"Nice then we can hand out with them" I said

"NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 236A to Omaha, Nebraska" They lady over the intercom said. Jack and I got up and gave the lady our ticket and boarded our plane. Everything was carry-on so we put it in that thingy over our head. I dont know what its called. We then sat down and I texted Lauren and Molly on our group chat.

(B=Brie M=Molly L=Lauren)

B: We're on the plane

L: We're gonna do that airport tumblr thing where I run into ur arms and you spin me around

B: lol okay

M: I can't wait for us to have girls day

L: Is Nate comin out here

B: yeah we gotta talk out their

L: Alright see ya soon

M: bye hun

B: Bye

I then shut my phone off and leaned my head on Jack's shoulder and put my music in. I slowly began doze off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"babygirl wakeup" Jack whispered in my ear "were here"

I looked at him a smiled. I got up and grabbed my stuff from the bag holder thingy and we walked out of the plane. We walked out to the front of the airport and waited for Jack's sisters.

"BRIE" I looked to see Molly. I turn to her and she is running towards me. I drop my bags and engulf her into a huge hug.

"Can you feel the love" Jack said. She turned around and hugged him. Then Molly came and did the same. We then drove back to Jack's house. I was greeted by Mr and Mrs. Gilinsky.

"How are you Brie" Mrs.Gilinsky asked "I hear its you birthday, So happy birthday"

"I'm good thank you. How are you" I asked

"I'm good its nice to see you and Jack. I've missed you both so much" she stated

"We miss you too" I said. She the shooed me off with Jack because she was gonna make dinner. I went into Jack's room and it was so Jack. He had music posters and bob marley posters all over the place. Blue walls, black dresser, mini bathroom and a full size bed.

"Nice room" I complimented

"Thank you" he laughed

"You're mom is a sweetheart" I complimented once more

"She is so embarrassing" He said. Just them Molly walked in.

"Jack the Wilkinson fam is coming for dinner and Brie do you wanna see Jack's baby photos" Molly asked

"hell yeah" I said

"Molly no" Jack said

"Jack" I whined

"ughh only because i love you guys" he said

"Whipped" I sang. I then walked out the room and into the other room. When I heard the Wilkinsons were coming I just thought about Emily and Annie. She showed me albums of Jack. There was this one photo of Jack cross eyed and he is like 5 or something and his teeth are out and he is like a mini spongebob. I made that my new lock screen. (⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ that's the lock screen photo)

 (⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ that's the lock screen photo)

"THE WILIKINSONS ARE HERE" Mrs.Gilinsky yelled. I walked out the room and saw Jack waiting for me.

"You like my lock screen" I asked showing him my phone

"No" he replied

"I love it" I replied

"I'm gonna find a bad baby picture of you and make that mine" he stated. I rolled my eyes and we headed downstairs. When I looked up Tiffany and Sammy stood their looking at me. Emily and Annie walked in soon. They greeted me and we went to sit down in eat. It was way awkward. I could feel eyes on me and Jack. The parents just continued to talk. After that they left. Emily and I were hanging out tommorow. Jack and I went to bed because we had jet leg.

"Goodnight" I said

"Goodnight babygirl" he said cuddling me