Chapter 91

Today was the first rehearsal dinner for Sammy and Tiffany's wedding. Sammy uninvited Nate even though Nate apologized. I was meeting more friends tonight of Sammy and the Jack's. Greaaaaat. Note the sarcasm. I freaking out. Its more like the Freshlee squad and other Omaha boys. The dinner was at 7:30. It was 4:00 and it would take and hour to get their and Jack and I had to be their at 7:00. I just finished taking a shower and is now getting ready. I wore a short black dress that was above mid-thigh dress that had netted arms. I wore knee high gladiator netted blck sandals also. I did my hair in a waterfall braid. i then did a silver and burgundy smokey eye with black eyeliner and mascara. I then put on burgundy lipstick. I feel so proud of how I look. I always feel ugly and may I quote Derek Luh for a moment "Comin' thru' and we fresh as fuck". 

"Babygirl your ready" Jack asked. He had so much trouble tieing his tie.

"Yeah, Lemme help you" I said as I walked over to him. He wore a classic black and white tuxedo. I tied his tie and he looked at me like I just found the cure to AIDS. (Lol im not gonna use cancer).

"What" I asked

"H-h-how....w-wh-wha....Nevermined" he said fumbling his words. He then kissed me. I laughed at the lipstick stain I gave him. I took the pad of my thumb and rubbed his lip gently.

"Why did you wipe the kiss away" he pouted

"If you want red lips then be my guest. Hey, how 'bout I do all your makeup all together" I said smirking

"Nice sarcasm" he laughed kissing my forehead. We then walked to our Jeep's. I love how Jack and I both have Jeep's. We took seperate cars because Sammy was having his Bachloer Party Weekend. We both drove to the place and arrived at exactly 6:59. We ran inside and found Sammy and Tiffany.

"So you guys are gonna have to say speeches" Sammy said

"Bitch you tell me this now. I'm using my phone" I said. I sat down on a bench and began to type my speech.

I've known Sammy and Tiffany for about 2 and 1/2 years. They have made my life change for the great or good. I've been through so much with them that I know them like the back of my hand. They have saved me from tears and pain and put a smile on my face. I remember the night Sammy told me he was purposing to Tiffany. I was so happy to see my two bestfriends finally sharing their happiness together forever. They are something that can't be replace in my life no matter how hard anyone tries to break us apart. I love them more then anything in this world and I am so happy to see them finally share that with eachother for the rest of their lives.

"DONE" I yelled

"Lemme see" Tiffany said

"Nope it's a surprise" I said

"Better not be shit about us" Tiffany said sternly but broke out into laughter

"Yep it says so much shit about you and Sammy your life is over" I responded sarcastically 

"Alright enough chit chat lets go" Sammy said. We all sat down in our seats in the restaurant. It was the Omaha boys at one table. The Freshlee boys at another. Annie, Emily, Tiffany and I at another. Then the rest was filled with other family and friends. We all sat down and ate food. It was all fancy and shit. We then ate desert.

"Time for the speeches from the best man and the maid of honor" Sammy announced. I mentally face palmed. Fml, I suck infront of big crowds. I stood up and held my glass of champagne. See I'm so fancy. I held my phone in the other. Jack stood beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"I've known Sammy and Tiffany for about 2 and 1/2 years. They have made my life change for the great or good. I've been through so much with them that I know them like the back of my hand. They have saved me from tears and pain and put a smile on my face. I remember the night Sammy told me he was purposing to Tiffany. I was so happy to see my two bestfriends finally sharing their happiness together forever. They are something that can't be replace in my life no matter how hard anyone tries to break us apart. I love them more then anything in this world and I am so happy to see them finally share that with eachother for the rest of their lives" I said repeating my speech word from word. Everyone cheered and whistled. Now time for Jack to speak.

"I've known Tiff for about 3 years and Sammy since 7th grade. I never thought out of all the Omaha boys he would be the first to get married. I can't express how happy I am to see my bestfriend and his girl finally live their dreams and be happy together. I'm happy because I hope to have that with this girl right here. I want to be her Cali Cinderella Story" He stated referring to me at the end. Everyone cheered and Tiffany the annouced something.

"LETS TURN THE FUCK UP BITCHES" She yelled. We all cheered and wolf howled and made our way to the dance floor. Tiffany and I danced together while the guys went to go get drinks.

"My feet are killing me" Tiffany whined 

"Thats why i wore sandals not heels" I said as a matter-of-factly

"Smartass" She laughed 

"My speciality" I stated 

"Brie! Tiff!" Sammy called us 

"time to meet some friends" I said

"Bitch face or nah" she asked

"Bitch face 3,2,1" I said. We the both raised our eyebrows and wore a smirk on our face. 

"Alright so meet Big Mike, Brock, Swazz, Dillon, Kenny, Jake, Derek, and Wesley" Sammy said

"Nice to meet you I'm Tiffany and this is Brie" Tiffany introduced us

"Hey" I said

"SHOTS" Jack yelled. He then passed shot out to everyone

"Cheers" I said as we all downed the shot. I felt the strong substance sting down my throat. After that we all danced. I talked to most of the guys. I got their numbers so that we can hang out after the real wedding. We dead ass have a squad group chat. After that the guys got a Limo and left for the bachloer party. The girls were having their bachlorette party the week before the wedding.

Tiff the Sniff: be safe and have fun

Me: Hope y'all have fun 

DLuh: Thank mami

DRupp: Thx y'all

JSwazz: We'll be okay 

Sammy boi: I promise we wont be stupid

White Boi Johnson: Only 1 or 2 strippers 

Tiff the Sniff: What the fuck

Me: You're funny hahahhaha ✂️🍴😂

Foushee: We're kidding

Emblem1: Facts I'm the smart one 

KingK: Just let us be Jack and Sammy wont do anything stupid

BigMike: See you guys Monday

Brock: Omaha and Freshlee have combined 

Me: gn be safe 

DRupp, JSwazz, Sammy boi, White Boi Johnson, Tiff the Sniff, Foushee, Emblem1, KingK, BigMike, Brock: GN see y'all in 5 days

Five days without those guys.

Five days without Bae.

Five days of hoping Nate will stay away.