Chapter 96

I woke up. First full day of being 20. I remembered I was suppose to hang out with Emily, Annie, Laura, and Molly. My buzzed saying that I had to text.

Em Gem: Change of plans we are gonna go to the studio with the Jacks, Sammy and Nate and watch them record their music videos

Me: Cool what songs are they doing

Em Gem: Where art thou, Nothin to a Kings, Like that, California

Me: Kk see u then

(A/N I know they didn't record in Omaha, just go with it and just make believe they made their music videos later on)

I noticed Jack wasn't next to me. I heard the shower running and I knew he was in their. I went on Tumblr in the meantime. Soon he came out with the steam floating out and a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"Hey" I said

"How long have you been up" He asked

"A while" I stated

"And you didn't come in and save water" he whined

"You're mom is across the hall" I said

"Whatever" he sulked. He sat down on the bed and I stood on my knees and kissed his bare back. "Sorry you had a bad birthday" he said

"I had the best birthday to be with you parents, sister and you. That's all I needed baby" I stated

"You're the best" He said

"I thought we stopped lying" I mocked. I then got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I dried myself and got dressed. I wore a black and white shirt that said 'killin it all day everyday', light washed skinny jeans, maroon and black ankle boot heels, and a letterman jacket. I put my hair into a messy neat bun. I did a smokey eye and were good to go.

"You no one noticed the engagement ring yesterday" Jack said

"They'll notice it today" I said

"Were taking the girls with us" Jack stated. I then got up and kissed him on the cheek and walked away. We walked downstairs and saw Molly and Laura. We all walked in the car and drove to the studio. After a few minutes we arrived.

"I can't wait to see Nate" Laura chirped

"Honey he is bad new" I said

"You're taking Jack's side" She whined

"Laura just trust me" I begged

"You don't have a reason" She said

"He...He cheated on you" I whispered

"I know" She said "he told me. He also told me about hurting you. he is really sorry"

"I'd rather here that from him" I huffed as me and Jack got out the car. When we got upstairs Tiffany, Sammy, Emily, Annie, Rupp, Nate and JJ were all their. Nate looked at me and went straight to Laura.

"So Sammy, Skate and Rupp are doing Where art thou first" the guy said. They nodded and we stood in the back. They began to lip sync to the song and their were these girls all up in the guys. I didnt care but I could see Lauren and Tiffany tense up. Emily and I sang the song and I rapped to the parts. Then it was all the Omaha boys singing 'Like That'. I wasn't jealous. I was more self-concious. Seeing these girls with these perfect curves and hair. It made me feel like Jack didnt want me. I hated feeling like this. After that I just stood quiet keeping my distance from everything. The guys did their two other songs and were left to go back home. Laura went out with Nate. Sammy, Tiffany, Emily, Molly and Annie all went out. Jack and I just went back to his house. I stood quiet the whole ride. I went back into his room and belly flopped onto his bed. I heard the door open behind me and Jack laid down facing me.

"What's wrong baby girl" he asked

"Nothing I'm fine" I lied

"I'm fine my ass, what's really wrong" he said pulling me onto his lap and sitting up

"its whatever just forget about it" I stated

"Just please tell me" he cried "please"

"It was just those girls at your video shoot. they way...."

"the way what baby girl"

"The way they looked. They were prettier then me. I'm just self conscious. I feel I don't deserve you" I explained looking down at my fingers.

"Look at me" he demanded. I did as I was told. "I love you more then anything in this world. I love you so much I wanna marry you. That's why I purpose. That's why I do what I do for you. babygirl I love you and I don't want you to ever feel that way" he said. I smiled and I kissed him. He pulled away and held me in his arms.

"Wanna watch a movie" he asked

"Sure" I responded "you pick"

"50 shades of grey" he asked. I looked at him weirdly. "I'm kidding"

"Hopefully" I said

"How about Dirty Dancing" He asked

-SMUT ALERT-

"Sure" I replied. He pulled me onto his lap. He rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. We were like half and hour into the movie when Jack started kissing my neck. He began to suck on my sweet spot and I thought I would be a tease and act like nothing was happening.

"Baby" he whined

"Shhhhhh I'm tryin to watch the movie" I said. I then felt Jack slip his hand in my hand in my pants. He rubbed my heat over my underwear. I bit my lip from moaning. He then slid his hand in my underwear. He began to rub my slit. I bit my lip so hard I bet I was bleeding. He then inserted one finger in me and another and another. He began to pump in and out. I didnt moan at all.

"Baby please moan. give me motivation" He begged. he began to pump in and out again. I caved in and began to moan.

"JACK WE'RE HOME" Mrs.Gilinsky yelled. Jack slowly pulled out of me. He licked his fingers.

"Sweet" he whispered before walking away