Chapter 48

After the fight with Madison I got a black eye. Only cause she punched me once but this bitch need to sleep with one eye open. Today Tiffany and I are going on a girls day out. Amanda is kind of depressed after what happened with JJ yesterday so she just stood home and cried and watched sad movies all day. I decided to wear black ripped jeans, black high top supra's and a galaxy printed crop top with my hair perfectly straight. I put on my aviator ray bans with a gold rim to cover up my bruise. She told me to meet her at Starbucks. I thought about it and I kind of like my style cause it matches my arm tattoos. My mom only likes them cause she picked them out. My mom has amazing taste in cloths. I was all ready and was heading out the door.

"AMANDA I"M GOING OUT" I yelled

"OKAY" she sobbed. She was in her room all day watching movies about love.

I began to walk to Starbucks and I almost fell. Thank god no one saw. I walked for about 10 minutes and arrived. She was wearing a "I don't fuck with you" crop top with black ripped jean shorts and black and white Jordan's. She had her hair curled perfectly. I ordered my Passion Iced Tea and sat with her.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" she replied

"What's up" she asked

"Nothing much" I replied. It was pretty dark with my sunglasses and I forgot about my black eye so I took off my sunglassed

"SHIT BRIE WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR EYE" She yelled

"Shh" I said "yesterday I got in a fight with Madison at the beach cause she kicked my in my stomach and she got one good punch before I beat the shit out of her." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"That bitch" she said with a devilish eye in her look

" I know, and fucking Gilinsky yelled and blamed it on me that she got hurt. She is his fucking new girlfriend and its like bitch does it look like I care. Then I slapped him and went to Amanda. Fucking JJ had the nerve to blame her for the break up and I fucking called him a cunt and said stay away from Amanda. now she is fucking depressed and stays in her room cries and listens to sad songs and watches said movies"  I said.

"Fucking Madison is gonna get it"  Tiffany said before storming off.

"Tiffany you don't know where Madison is" I yelled

"She is at the fucking mall with Jack she posted it on Instagram" she said. Since the mall was a block away we ran their. We looked in every store until we found her flirting with some guy at Zumiez. We hid behind a rack of snapbacks and recorded the whole thing until we saw that Madison and this guy went into the break room. We then slowly opened the door and recorded Madison in this guy having a make out session. Then we were gonna show Jack but at the right moment. We went shopping into a few stores and got stuff for Amanda to make her feel better. That was until I ran into JJ. this bitch is gonna get roasted.

"Look at the fuckboy we found Tiff" I said

"Yep little rich white boy Johnson, so perfect couldn't kill a butterfly" Tiff said

"You're a fucking whore" JJ said

"IM A FUCKING WHORE. YOU CHEATED ON MY FUCKING SISTER WITH SOME STRIPPER AND TELL ME IM A WHORE. AMANDA IS FUCKING DEPRESSED CAUSE OF YOU. SHE CRIES HERSLEF TO SLEEP AND WONT LEAVE HER ROOM OR THE HOUSE. SHE CANT LOOKAT A PHOTO OF YOU AND NOT CRY. YOU FUCKING BROKE HER. SO BITCH DONT CALL ME A WHORE CAUSE YOURE A FUCKING CUNT" I yelled

"I never meant to hurt" he cried

"WELL YOU FUCKING DID YOU DUMBFUCK" Tiffany yelled. Then Gilinksy came in. Of fucking course.

"what the fuck Brie" he said

"why the fuck Gilinksy" I mocked

"What the fuck are you doing here" he asked

"I could ask you the same cause last time I checked this is between me and little white boy Johnson over here" I said

"Why are you always fucking starting problems" he asked

"IM NOT FUCKING DOING SHIT GILINSKY CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS CHEATED ON YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. YOUR FUCKING BESTIE BROKE MY SISTER AND YOU BROKE ANY FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP THAT EVER EXSISTED" I yelled. I then stormed off with Tiffany yelling at JJ and Gilinsky an probably showing the videos. I don't care. I kept walking until guess who I bumped into Taylor. I am fucking bumping into everyone today.

"What" I said

"why hello to you too and whats wrong"

"hello and nothing that concerns you" I said

"Woah Brie what happened to you eye and why did you leave the beach yesterday" he asekd

"I got into a fight with Madison and I left the beach cause I got into a fight and I didn't tell you cause you were busy" I said

"Brie look at me" He said

"What is it Taylor I have to go and find Tiffany" I said

"Brie did Gilinksy touch you or hurt you"

"no he didn't hit me and no he didn't hurt me" I said "Is that it"

he held my hand and pulled me to the side. He grabbed ice and put it on my face. I just sat their.

"Taylor I have to go" I said. I was about to get up when he grabbed my wrist. "Taylor"

"Brie wait" He said. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Holy shit what. I kissed him back. I don't know was I thinking? was I not? I pulled away.

"I have to go" I said. I found Tiffany and we went back to her place. I told Sammy what happened and he called Gilinsky and curse him out. I went back home and tonight Tiff was staying over. We watched movies and ate Icecream.

"Why did you guys leave early yesterday" Tiffany asked

"Cause you guys seemed busy moaning eachothers names" Amanda replied

she planted her palm against her forehead. "you guys heard, I am so sorry"

"Its whatever" I said. we then watched Paranormal Activity and Scary Movie 3. We fell asleep scatterd all over the floor. Today could be partially one of the best days I have had this month. I got to fight with My best friend.