Chapter 28

"What the fuck are you doing here" I said raising my voice

"I came to apologize" he mumbled

"No, you can yell it from the rooftops were not friends and I don't want you in my life. Please just leave" I said. I was so proud of myself

"LOOK I AM TRYING TO FUCKING APOLOGIZE" he yelled. I was scared now. I wished Sammy woke up and helped me. 

-Sammy P.O.V- 

I woke and didn't find Brie next to me. I heard yelling coming from the front door. I decided to go to the door. I saw Brie and Taylor. He was yelling at Taylor.

"What are you doing here Taylor" I asked bluntly carefully holding Brie's hand

"WHAT NOW YOU GO AND FUCK MY BESTFRIEND, YOU'RE A WHORE." Taylor yelled at Brie

"She didn't fuck me, I didn't fuck her. We just hung out today. I didn't fucking realize you own her. Well to be honest you don't so fucking leave before I crack skulls" I yelled

he then slapped Brie in the face. "YOU BITCH, DONT TOUCH HER"  I yelled. I then began to punch Taylor in the face until Brie pulled me away.

"Taylor fucking leave and don't come back in my life." Brie boomed. With that he was gone.

-Brie P.O.V- 

I began to cry. I was hurt emotionally and mentally. I fell to my knees and just sobbed.

"Hey Brie, look I'm sor-" Sammy tried to say.

"I'm not mad. Its the fact that he reminds me of Sam." I cried. Sammy then pulled and I cried in the little of a hallway in his arms. I cried for hours until I began to feel my eyes get heavy. 

-Sammy P.O.V- 

I began to feel so bad for Brie. I hated seeing her upset. After 2 hours of her crying in my arms she fell asleep. I then carried her into her room and put her in bed. I didn't know if she was comfortable with me sleeping with her. So I slept on her bedroom floor. 

-3 a.m.- 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard Brie scream and cry. I quickly got up and rushed to her.

"Brie shhhh, Its gonna be okay, what happened" I asked. She cried into my arms for another hour until she fell asleep again. She was gripping my body and I couldn't move so I slept with her arms around me. I then began to fall asleep. I woke up at 8 a.m. and Brie was still asleep. I decided to make her a breakfast in bed. I made eggs,bacon, and pancakes. I then place everything on the plate including a cup of coffee and OJ. I then went upstairs.

"Hey Brie" I whispered 

"What's that smell" she asked with a smile on her face. She then sat up and she looked happy.

"Thank you Sammy" She said hugging me and kissing my cheek. I loved when she did that. It was the closest she got to me and I loved that. It made me love her more. As she ate we watched Dance Moms. When she was done she insisted on going downstairs. I then thought of something to do with her today. I was gonna take her to the studio with The jacks and Skate so she could hang with us for the day. Then she walked back inside 10 minutes later

"Brie were going out" I said as she sat next to me

"Where" she questioned

"The studio, the jacks and skate will be their" I answered

"I'm not intruding right" she asked

"No please come we all want you there" I begged

"Fine" she said and walked into taking a shower. 

-Brie P.O.V-

I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on a bad girls crop top with the evil disney witches and shit or whatever they are. I wore these white joggers or something. (A/N idk what they are called) Then I wore my wheat tims. I did my light makeup routine. Mascara and eyeliner. I then curled my hair and put my gray and black obey snapback on backwards. I was satisfied. Sammy and I aren't a thing. He doesn't have the feeling I have and i am pretty good at hiding them....I think. 

"Sammy I'm ready" I yelled. 

"K lets go" He replied. When I walked out my room Sammy was in black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a read and black plaid flannel wrapped around his waist with a snapback on. We then walked to his car and drove and to the studio. It was about a 15 minute drive. When I arrived Jack and Jack had been rehearsing their song "Like That". Sammy had gone to Skate and I sat on one of the couches playing on my phone. An hour went by and Sammy began to rehearse. He was singing "Aye Ma". I began to mumble the song under my breath.

Aye ma, You looking real nice

With the long blond hair, rockin' calvin kleins, and uh

I can really get used to it

The way you walk in I'm about to lose my shit, I swear

She's the only one, they all should be

But should'a, could'a, would'a, nothing's perfect Bill Cosby

It's just a normal day to your office job livin'

Work 8 to 5 but you wanna slow sip it

And you're sick of all the bullshit, you wanna make decisions

Dreams of top dollars, but stuck with the vision

Now I know this what you're feelin', I can see it in your eyes

No more hidin' what you're feelin', no more pain or disguise

So rise up, roll one, higher

Feet are on the ground but I'm found floating back to you like

Aye ma, Watchu lookin' at? (Oh nah)

Aye ma, Watchu lookin' at? (I was like)

No more hidin' away

Let's go fly to a place unknown

[x2] (You probably know the rest)

He practiced for about another hour or so. Then I looked at my twitter and everyone began to support me, but their were still haters. Then I went on snapchat and recorded Sammy singing an posted the captions: With these bums at the studio😘😜. I began to get hungry so I bought the boys food. I bought Spanish food. Sammy and I shared and The Jacks shared. But Skate was too cool to get Spanish food and wanted sushi. After another few hours of hanging out we decided to go to a party Cameron Dallas was throwing. 

We went home too change and Sammy would pick me up at 8:30

We went home too change and Sammy would pick me up at 8:30. I went home and took another shower to freshen up. But this time I had to shave. I decided todo beach waves in my hair. I wore black laced high waisted shorts with a matching back lace crop top. I wore a nude pink kimono with gray feather things. I wore two necklaces one with a feather.