Chapter 16

-2 weeks later-

-Sam P.O.V- 

Its been 2 weeks since the kiss incident at the O2L house. Since then Brie and I have hung out everyday. We also text every night till 1 a.m. I haven't been suiccidal or thought of self harm. I've been happy. Tonight Brie and I are going to see a movie. Just us.  I am super excited. We are gonna go see PPZ ( Pride + Prejudiuce + Zombies). I'm supposed to pick her up at 5. Its 3:30.  I decide to get ready early. I took a shower and decide to wear my Red, White, and Blue flannel, khakis, and my vans. By the time I was done It was 4:45. I decided to by her a bouquet of roses. I then arrived and knocked on the door. I opened the door. She had the ombre part of her hair curled. She wore her black lip ring, white ripped jean shorts, a Pottorff 95 crop tee and her black vans. She looked perfect.

"Hey" She said with a smile

"Hey...these are for you" I said nervously

She closed the door and we walked into the car. She looked at me and looked down at her phone. I began to drive. I then turned on her favorite song. "Like That" by Jack and Jack. We listened to a whole bunch of songs on the way their. We listened to Sammy Wilk + Skate, Jack and Jack, etc. When we arrived at the movie theaters she was singing "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Sierra. It made me feel so guilty. We got out the car and got something to eat. We then went to the movie theater. After the endless amount of repeated previews the lights dimmed and the movie began. I felt Brie move a little. She rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand while our fingers intertwined. I felt so happy. After the movie was over we decided to go to the park.

-Brie P.O.V- 

We had finished the movie and we decided to go to the park. I really like Sam. I Begin to regain the love I had for him. We arrived at the park and layed on the grass and watched the stars. We talked about random shit for about and hour. Then it just went silent. But it wasn't awkward. Not one bit. I can feel Sam staring at me. I began to look at my phone. When Sam pinned me down and began tickling me. 

"Sa-Sam please stop!!" I begged 

"Say Sam is the sexiest person alive" He demanded

"N-No" I said still getting tickled.

"Fine then i will just keep ticklin-" He said before i cut him off

"F-fine" He stopped "Sam is the sexiest person alive" i said

He began to laugh. Oh that laugh was just so sweet. So perfect. We then gazed into each others eyes I couldn't hold back. I needed his laugh, eyes, existence in my life. 

"Whats wro-" He said before our lips smashed together. He began to laugh a little. 

"I'm sor-" I said

"Its okay" He said and then kissed me again. I then pulled away and held him tight in my arms. I didn't want him to stop hugging and holding me.  

"Wanna go to the O2L house again. Its the same people as last time" He asked

"Sure" I replied

We then drove. While he was driving i began to text Jess when Sam rested his hand on my thigh. I flinched. He then quickly removed his hand because he thought he did something wrong. I then grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh and held it. I rubbed is hand until we arrived. As usual when we opened the door we hear girls laughing and boys yelling. 

"Finally" Jc yelled

"Hello to you to" I answered

I then hugged everyone and said hi. I sat down on the couch and realxed and sat next to Jess. We had been talking about random shit when Jc yelled.

"Lets make a youtube video " he suggested

we all agreed. they guys set up the tripod and cameras and we all decide to do a q and a. After a few questions that were directed to everyone else I began to play flappy bird. I was up to 109 when i heard my name. 

"What" I looked up shocked. Everyone laughed

" I said the question is are you and Sam dating?" Jc answers

"Well its compli-" Sam intergected before I cut him off

"Yes, yes we are" I said. I looked at him and he looked down and blushed. I then held his hand. Then after an hour of answering about 15 questions we finished.

" I'm gonna go home" I suggested. " I feel like I'm intruding" 

"No don't go" Sam begged. I did feel like an intruder. I sat their doing nothing on my phone and the only people that talked to me were Jess, Sam, and Kian.

"Its fine, you stay. Its late anyway"I added

"Let me at least drive and drop you off" he demanded. I nodded. After a 15 min car ride he dropped me off at my house. 

" I had a great time tonight" I said looking down at my feet.

"Me too" He added. I looked up when he kissed me. I kissed him back and didn't resist. He lightly place his hands on my waist as i wrapped my arms around hie neck and pulled him closer. He then licked my lip for entrance and allowed it. It got really heated. He then opened my door and lifted me up and took me upstairs. he closed and locked my bedroom door and and dropped me on the bed and didnt break the kiss. He began to tug on my shirt when I pulled away. 

"We should wait. I mean we arent virgins but i think its too early in the relationship to do it" I added hoping he wouldnt get mad. He didn't he just nodded and smiled.

"Can I stay for a while though?" he asked

"Sure wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he nodded. I slipped into something comfy. i put on a pair of adidas shorts and a hipsta please shirt i kept from Sam. He had put on The Chosen. Lucky me. I had put my hair in a messy bu and grabbed snacks for us. I saw sam sitting thier with his legs crossed on his phone waiting. I then sat down and we ate and watched the movie. It was the part where the evil demon chick looked at Kian and i had jumped and hit my face in Sam's chest. He began to laugh. After the movie was over he ahd to leave cause he had some photoshoot tommorow. I had gotten pretty scared. All the light were off and I was all alone. I had to pee. I was walking and the floor boards made noise so I was terrified. I had turned on the lights.

"BOO!" Sam yelled

"AHHHHH" I screamed and fell to the ground. He laughed at me. He carried me back to bed and put me to bed. He kissed my head and left. I wasnt tired so I decided to go on Instragram and Twitter. I was looking at twitter when Sam posted something. 

@sampottorff had a great time with @BrieLawlorff

Then i decided to post a photo of us. The next day went really slow.  Not much happened. Sam was gonna come over tonight.