Chapter 10

-Sammy Wilk P.O.V-

"Sammy" Sam yells

I just stood their in shock. all I thought was how everyone loved to call me a fuckboy when look at what we have here.

"it's not what it looks like" Sam claimed

"Dude, you just broke up with Brie cause she was pregnant. Now your fucking another girl. what are you gonna, leave her too" I yelled.

I didn't like Brie like that. She was a friend and that's it. but no one treats my friend like this. I mean I had my eye on someone else. I then bolted not knowing what to do or where to go. I thought of so many people and one person came to mind... Tiff. She was one of my best friends. but I liked her more then that though. she was the girl I had my eye on. She was just so perfect. after having along talk I went and talked to Brie. She looked so sad, but at the same time used to it and didn't care. After that we stopped talking or at least hanging out. but we still texted on a daily basis.

- 3 months later-

-Brie P.O.V.-

its been 3 month since I've seen Sam. Kian and Jess haven't lived together since Kian went on tour. so Jess and I got and apartment together. I already have a baby bump. today is the day I have an ultrasound to see the gender of my child.

-Skipping car ride and wait-

"Brie" the doctor called. I went in and he gave me a hospital gown to put on. I then sat down and lied down on the bed thing. he then put this remote with cool gel to see the baby in my stomach. now for the big news.

"Would you like to know the gender of your child?" the doctor asked

"Sure" I said scared to death.

"it's a girl" he said

I began to cry tears of happiness. but they were also tears of sadness because I knew this baby wouldn't have a father to play and talk to. After that I got up and got dressed and met Jess outside in the waiting room. We then walk and get in the car.

"So how did it go?" Jess asked

" its a girl" I said dreadfully

"what's wrong" Jess asked

" well I am so happy, but I'm just upset I don't have someone that I love to share that with or a father to help me with my kid." I said

"Well, Sam is an ass. But I will be here and help you with anything you need." Jess said

"Thx" I replied feeling better

-Skip rest of day-

Jess and I were watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and eating ice cream when we heard a knock on the door. I was just about to get up.

" I got it" Jess said. She walked to the door.

-Jess P.O.V-

I got up and began walking to the door. When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Sam?" Jess asked