Chapter 2

The next day.....

I woke up and found Sam lying their Shirtless still holding onto you. I smile. I quietly get up, but that didn't work. Sam moved his arms to see where I was. he then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back and held me.

"Don't leave me" He begged. I smiled and kissed him. he released me and I got up. I didn't have anything to wear so he gave his hipsta please shirt. 

Few hour later.....

"hey babe, can you come up stairs" Sam called

"Yeah, coming" I called back

I walked into his room their he sat shirtless waiting for me. those abs were just one of the million reason why I love you.

" what's up?" I asked out of curiosity

" I know we have only hung out one day. but in that one day I've learned that I need you. your the one. your the one who can fill the whole in my heart. I want you to be my Cinderella. I knew when we met at  that meet and greet that we would have something special. So Brie, Will you be my Cinderella?" He asked

I began to tear up "Yes!" I replied

I didn't choose to date him for the fact that he was famous. but for the fact we had the most perfect connection and I knew he would be my prince charming. Our eyes then locked. his hazel eyes so perfect and rosy red cheeks more perfect then ever. he then leaned in and kissed me. i felt the compassion and flow through my body.

-Sam P.O.V-

i needed her to be with me. I knew she could fill that whole in my heart.

"Hey babe, can you come upstairs" I called hiding my nervousness

" what's up" she asked curiously

" I know we have only hung out one day. but in that one day I've learned that I need you. your the one who can fill the whole in my heart. I want you to be my Cinderella. I knew when we met at that meet and greet that we would have something special. So Brie, will you be my Cinderella?" I asked hiding my hope.

her eyes slowly filled with tears, hoping that is was tears of joy "yes!" she replied

when I leaned in and kissed her I felt the tears on her cheeks. I then wiped them away. i grabbed her from her waist and pulled her to lay down. I then tickled her and she laid on top of me pinning me down. our eyes locked and gazed into each other. she then broke the silence " I have go take a shower" she then pecked me on the lips and walked in to the bathroom. I was so happy I just gazed at the ceiling. Then 15min later she came out with her hair wet and wearing my shirt. I watched her put her hair into the perfect messy bun and come lie down with me. we watched T.V. we ended watching The Outsiders. It was up to the part where Dally dies and a tear fell from her faced. I smiled and sat up. She looked at me and I wiped the tear from her face.