Chapter 61

I woke up my bed with a clean room. Cameron was next to me. Tiffany and Nash were sleeping on the floor. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30. Shit I had to see my mom today. Amanda moved back in and we had to do this thing she started. It was a monthly brunch when she isnt working on the weekends. I slowly get up and Cameron hears.

"Morning" I greeted him. He gets up and picks me up and hugs me.

"Promise you will never leave me, never leave us, never leave nash and tiff, never leave us because of Jack" He said

"I promise" I said "I have to go to my mom's house do you guys wanna come" 

"Sure" he said. I had some of Cam and Nash's cloths here. Its not weird they brought them. Tiffany and I just share cloths. We wake them up and get ready. The guys got ready in the guest room and Tiff and I got ready in my room. I took a shower and shaved and did all that jazz. Today I felt badass and so did Tiffany. So we both got dressed. I wore black ripped skinny jeans, a gray spagetti strap crop top,  a black sweatshirt over that is just above the rim of the tank top, and a gray and balck leather jacket/sweater. I wore my metallic gray and black converse. I did my hair in a messy ponytail and did my makeup. I wore a tinted color of eyeshadow that contours the shaded of colors, black eyeliner, waterline and eyelid, and burgundy matte lipstick. Tiffany did her hair in a messy bun. She wore a red knot swatshirt croptop with two white horizontal lines across it, she wore black ripped jeans and black suede combat boots. She wore red lipstick and a golden smokey eye. We grabbed our stuff and headed to the car. 

"SHOTGUN" Cam yells. We all laugh. I get in the car and we drive to my mom's house. We listen to Anaconda, Work, Big Rings, Take You and She Bad. We finally arrived. We all got out the car and walked in since I had the key. I walked in only to find Amanda, JJ, Gilinsky, Madison, and Sammy and Mikala. 

"Why the fuck are you guys here" I asked

"She is my fucking mom too" Mikala stated

"No shit sherlock, why the fuck is thotison and fuckboi one and two here" I said

"I invited them" Mikala said deviously 

"fucking cunt" I said. Tiffany and I were looking at eachother and having a converstion with our eyes. Cameron and Nash just texted us on our group chat.

(C=Cam N=Nash B=Brie T=Tiff)

C: Why are they here 

B: I dont fucking know cause Mikala is a devoius bitch

N: I feel so bad are you sure you and tiff dont wanna leave

T: Nah we an fucking handel it, but we're not afraid to cut a bitch

B: Facts espesially thotison 

C: Calm down

N: facts we don't have money for any funerals and jail bills 

T: Fucking funny 

After that it was time to eat. We all ate in the yard where we had this nice picnic table. Everyone was exchanging glares. It was silent. All you heard was forks hitting plates. 

"So where's your dad" Madison asked 

"He left" Amanda replied

"Suck for you guys" She said. My mom was busy taking a phone call. 

"yeah I guess you couldnt understand but dont worry lots of things suck for you anyways" Tiffany said

"Like what" Thotison asked