Chapter 94

-2 months later-

It's been two months since that incident with Sammy. I was uninvited to the wedding because of another argument with her. They haven't called or talked to me. I've only really hung out with Sammy's sisters. Today is June 3rd. The day before my birthday. Jack was taking me to Omaha tomorrow to see his fam and so me and his sisters can hang out because thay have been bugging me. Jack was taking me out tonight for dinner to celebrate and do our own thing before we leave tommorow night. Jack told me to dress fancy tonight so this would be interesting. It was currently 6:00 and we were leaving at 7:30. I just came out the shower and was getting dressed. I wore a short black dress above mid thigh and black open toed heels. I put my hair in a nice yet messy formal ponytail. I did a metallic silver and black smokey eye and matte pink lipstick. I got my nails done in black claw tips.

"Ready Babygirl" he asked me

"Yep" I said. I turned to him and asked "how do i look". He looked shocked at me.

"Do I look bad" I questioned

"You look perfect" He said eyeing me up and down. I laughed and kissed him on his cheek.

"Where we going" I asked

"A surprise" He stated

"ughhhh" I whined

"Save that for the bed" he said with a sly skirt

"Kinky much" I said

"My baby" he sighed hugging me from behind. He then grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to his car. We drove just laughing at our stupid memories. We finally arrived at this Italian place. It was so Italian I can't pronounce the name. We go out table and ordered.

"Are you excited turning 20 tomorrow" He said

"Yes and No. I mean I'm not a teenager anymore" I said

"I'll still be here fo you though" He said

"Thank you baby" I said

"I love you" he said

"love you too" I replied. Soon our food came and we ate. He said he had something else planned. He then drove us to the beach. We walked along shore with our shoes in our hands making our way to the hammock we always go to. He stopped me and took of his tie.

"Tie this around your eyes" he demanded. I looked at him confused but did as he was told. He slowly walked me a little further by the hammock. He then lifted it off my face revealing candels in a row and rose pettles along the middle and the hammock at the end. He held my hands in his.

"You know I love you more then anything. I love your everything. Your eyes, tattoos, curves, hair, anything that you have. I love your style. I love the way you make me feel everyday when I wake up and go to bed. You make me feel like they happiest guy on earth. I love saying to someone thats my girlfriend. But I want more then that. I am 150% sure that I want to be with you forever" he said getting down on one knee. I began to freak out. I began to tear up and held my hand over my mouth. He pulled out a small black velvet box and opened it.

"Brie will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me" He asked. I couldn't get out words so I nodded my head 'yes'.

"yes" he asked

"Yes" I chocked out. A smile grew on his face and he put the ring on my finger. He then pulled me in and kissed me. I began to cry into the kiss. He took the pad of his thumb and wiped away my tears. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist.

"Are you sure, I don't wanna pre-"

"I'm positive. I swear I love you so much and I promise I wanna be with you for the rest of my life" I stated

"I love you so much" He said kissing me

"I love you too" I replied

"Home" He asked

"Home" I answered. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. We then drove home in a comfortable silence. When we got home we got ready for bed.

-WARNING SMUT ALERT- (A/N srry my first time writing smut and I'm kinda scared and srry if it sucks)

"Babe can you unzip my dress" I asked

"Yeah" he said. He came up from behind me and slowly inzipped my dress. He then slowly pushed my sleeves down my arms until it fell to my ankles. He then pushed my hair to the side and began to kiss my shoulder and slowly up my neck. He began to suck on my sweet spot.

"Jack" I moaned rolling my neck back in pleasure (A/N i feel so awkward). He place his hands on my bare waist. I turned around and began to unbutton his shirt only to reveal his toned abs. I then smashed my lips into his. I pulled my hair out of my ponytail and let my hair fall hitting our faces. He the pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. We the continued kiss and I fumbled with his belt.I finally got it as he chucled at my struggled I pulled off his belt and pulled down his pants. I then flipped him over and hovered over him. He then lifted his arms around me and unclipped my bra.

"You're perfect" he whispered. Thank god I got a bikini wax yesterday. I then pulled down his boxers to reveal his bulge. I began to give him a hand job. (i forgot how to explain it). he kept moaning into my my name. He then flipped me over. He began to kiss the inside of my thighs and I can feel the pool of wetness developing in my underwear. He then kiss over my heat and I gripped the sheets.

"Please" i begged

"Please what" he teased

"Eat me" I begged. He then went over my stomach and began to suck and give me hickeys all over my stomach. He then lifted up my underwear with his teeth and slowly and painfully pulled them down and ripped them off and threw them off the bed.

"All wet for me" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He then began to lick my slit and folds. I kept moaning left and right. He then came back up to me and began to kiss my neck and collarbone. I screamed when I felt a finger insert me followed by two more. He then began to pump up and down inside of me until he found my gspot. He then curled his fingers and continued to pump in an out.

"Jack i-i'm g-go-gonna c-cu-" I said before he pulled out of me. I gave him the dafuq look and felt sexually frustrated. He then lined himself up with me and pumped inside of me. he began to thrust roughly into me hitting me in all the right places. I then flipped him over and took control. i began to thrust roughly on him as he moaned my name. My thrust became sloppier and soon we released into eachother feeling a warm liquid fill me up. I then pulled out of him and collapsed next to him.

"That was amazing" he whispered pulling me into his chest

"yeah" I said

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I replied "I gotta take a shower"

"Wanna save water" he asked

"Why not" I said. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got in with Jack as we prepped for Round 2.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

okay that was awkward. but yeah first smut srry if it sucks