Chapter 22

-The next day-

-Brie P.O.V- 

I woke up in a comfy bed. The sun beamed through the crack between the two curtins. I woke up in the cloths that I had worn last night. I had a bad headache. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30 a.m.  I looked to my left and saw Taylor on his phone. Taylor and I used to be good friends. I should have mentioned that. We went to school together. We had sleepovers and fights and hugs and tears all the way to 8th grade. I then moved to Cali. I should have mentioned that too. We lost touch because he began to be all over girls and started Magcon. He was a great best friend. We started hanging out in that 3 month break. But it was just texting. I should have mentioned that too. I should have menioned alot things. Sorry about that. When we hung out last night and he defended me. It brought back middle school. I really wanted to be friends like the good old days. I needed friends. Jess and I became distant because she took Sam's side and basically all the O2L boys sides. I never realized i didnt have much friends. Wow I suck. 

"Hey" Taylor said with his raspy morning voice.

"Hey" I replied. It felt awkward.

"Wanna do something today" He asked

"sure, I have nothing to do" I added

"Then get ready" He said.

"Okay" I replied. "But I don't have anything to wear. Can I borrow something?" I asked

"Sure" He added. When he said that it reminded me of how I use to wear his shoes or shirts to school sometimes. I'm not a girly girl.

I kept my shorts and shoes on from yesterday. I went and grabbed his Taylor Caniff t-shirt and went to the bathroom. I took a shower. I found spare toothbrushes under the sink and used that. I then took a shower. When I was done I put my hair up in to a high ponytail. I put his shirt on and tucked it in to my shorts. To my suprise my makeup didnt smudge. I cleaned up what ever eye crustys I had and decided I looked decent. When I went outside Taylor had gotten dressed and was in the same position as before. 

"You ready" he questioned

"Yeah, where are we going" I asked

"You'll see" he replied. 

After that we grabbed our phones and headed out. We then went down and he drove us to a diner. We orderd some breakfast. I got choclate chip pancakes and some coffee. I am such a basic bitch. Taylor orderd a fucking feast. He had pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee,etc. It was awkward, we didnt talk once. He just had hos face buried in his phone. The only time he looked up was to eat another bite. I just sat their looking like a retard. Then Taylor broke the silence.

"What happened" he asked. Placing his phone in his pocket. 

"What do you mean" I asksd trying to beat around the bush.

"I mean you changed everything. Plus what exactly happened with Sam." he asked 

" I don't know. I mean the piercings I don't know. I got the tattoos to cover my scars on my wrists. I dyed my hair for fun." I said looking down

"Look at me....You cut...why" he asked

"I hated the way I looked and felt. I was treated like shit and I honestly don't know who I'm still trying to impress." I said still with my head facing the ground.

"Come with me" He said excitedly

-Taylor P.O.V- 

I may have left Brie and she may have left me. But I know her. I knew this wasn't the real her. I knew why she did it. She always used to lay on my lap and tell me everything she hated about herself when we were in middle school. I got up and threw the $50 dollar bill on the counter and grabbed her hand. I was gonna show her she was fine the way she was. I drove and drove until we arrived to a hair salon.