Chapter 65

I woke early since were leaveing early. Tiffany was up too. Since were girls we take way longer. First we took showers and did our hair. I straightend it and Tiff did her hair in waves. I then got dressesd. I wore  black shorts with the black dangel strings at the rim of the shorts, I wore a gray sweater crop top, and a black and white long printed kimono, and black heel combat boots. Tiffany wore a white laced kimono, a black triangle tank top and ripped jean shorts with a brown belt, and black boots. We then did our makeup. I did a black smokey eye and mascara. I did 3 dots under my eyelids. I contoured my face up a bit and wore burgundy lipstick. I did metallic blue dashes across the top of my forehead, I then filled i my eyebrows. I put on a necklace with a blue crystal and a pendant necklace. I then put on a 3 piece chain headband with a pendant in the middle. Tiffany put silver dots across my forehead with a blue thing in the middle. She did makeup that made her look like cleopatra. We then did the metallic arm tattoos. By the time we finished it was about 12:00 in the afternoon. They guys dressed sort of themselves and wore flowercrowns. 

"Rea- woah" Cam said 

"What is their something on my face" I asked 

"Nah you look good though thats what I meant" he said 

"Oh okay thanks you look handsome" I said. He then hugged me and lifted me up and twirled me around.

"Are you still mad at me" he whispered

"nah, i forgive you, but i was jsut pissed at the fact that he knows now" I said

"I'm really sorry" he whispered kissing my shoulder. That was his thing I guess. 

"I said I forgive you" I said as he chuckled. We then walked out of the hotel. We had walked out of the hotel and took a Uber to the festival. When we arrived people were all dressed in crazy outfits. Not like a retarded crazy but a fucking god damn that outfit is crazy perfect. 

"This is so fucking amazing" Tiffany exclaimed. The guys walked off somewhere god knows. Tiff and I are gonna walk around. We gave each other piggy back rides. There were so many tumblr moments and best friend goal moments. It has been about 4 hours until we decided to look for the guys. 

"where the fuck are they" I complained 

"I don't know" Tiff replied 

"I have to pee can we go to the bathroom" I asked 

"Sure lets go" She replied. We walked do the bathrooms and did our business. When we walked out and we rested on a fence for a few minutes.

"Wait is that Nash" Tiff exclaimed 

"Shit yeah" I said. Nash was sucking face wit some girl

"Shit thats Cam" She said. He was kissing some brunette chick. We laughed but I can see the hurt in Tiffany's eyes. She really liked Nash. He was so flirtatious and loving around her. But she acted like nothing ever happened. We got up and walked away because it got sexual. She kissed his neck as they whispered sexual things to them and moaned eachothers names. We were way to close to the scene. Tiffany hopped on my back and we giggled. They turned around and saw us but continued kissing the two girls. We just walked away. It was like 12:00 at night so we decided to go back to the hotel with the guys. We took and Uber back to the hotel. Tonight I slept with Tiffany in my room and the guys had to sleep in the other room. We were watching Paranormal Activity 4 when we heard the guys laugh and female giggles. We heard some kissing and moans and decided to get another hotel room. We walked out with our stuff and before we walked out. 

"Hey Cam take our room and get some, we are gonna get another room" Tiffany yelled before we left. We got a new  hotel room and just went straight to bed. We were staying for the rest of the week at Coachella. But i was gonna be a best friend trip. 

"Goodnight Tiffany" I mumbled 

"Goodnight Brie" She replied