Chapter 14

What have i done? I'm going out with Sam tonight! What will I wear? I dont want him to think this is some date. That we are dating again and it will be all lovey dove. Like I said I need time. I looked at the time it was 5:30. Jess decided to go out with Kian. So I was all alone. I went upstairs and take a shower. I washed my hair and body and shaved my legs. My hair began to fade back to my normal olor so i decided to go to the salon. I had lots of time. I decided to do my hair Midnight blue and a light blue ombre. 

I don't fucking care what Sam thinks

I don't fucking care what Sam thinks. It was 7:00 when i finished. I walked home. I decided to wear black ripped jean shorts, black and blue flannel and my galaxy vans. I left my hair down because the lady just straightend it. i also put in my navy blue lip ring. It was 7:59 and moments later i heard a knock. i looked back at the clock and it was exactly 8:00. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys. i opened the door to find Sam. He was wearing black jeans, a white and gray button down and black vans. His hair was in a quiff sort of hairstyle. I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty handsome. He just stared at me. I was pretty uncomfortbale.

"Are you gonna stop staring?!" I asked with an attitude 

"Uh- yeah... Lets go" He replied looking down with his cheeks getting red. " You don't care if we walk, right. It's only a few minutes and it looks very nice tonight." he asked

"Thats fine" i replied.

After minutes of walking we arrived at this mini old fashion ice cream shop. On the outside it had little chairs and tables. We walked inside and it was filled with candies and drinks. We walked up and it had an old fashion cash register.

"How may I help you?" the cashier asked.

" I'll have cho-" I began before getting cut off

"She'll have Choclate moose with choclate drizzle" Sam told the cashier

"And he'll have Vanilla with mint choclate chips" I added 

Sam looked at me with a shock. I stood they're looking down at my feet. 

"That'll be $10.50" the cashier stated

Before I can pull out my wallet.  Sam paid. She then handed our ice cream. We then walked out and sat on the benches in the front. We sat thier and it was and akward silence. Then Sam broke it.

"You rememberd my order." He stated with a smirk

" So you remebered mine...no big deal" I stated inbetwee bites.

"right" he added with sadness. "So the rest of the O2l are hanging out later. Do you wanna come?" He asked

"Who's gonna be their?" i asked

" Jess, Kian, Ricky, JC, Lia, Trevor, Connor, you and me." He added

" Sure" I replied with a smirk. Then we got up and continued walking. It was a quiet walk. Then  at the same time theirs and akward silence.  Sam broke again.

"Why did you do everything you did?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I asked

" I mean you fuc-.... I mean you got tattoos, dyed your hair again and put back your piercings" He said

"Listen Sam, we went over this you got tattos and piercing and fucking dyed you hair. So it doesn't matter. Just please stop asking. Can we please talk about something else?" I pleaded

"Sorry... So how's life?" He asked

"Kind of bad." I added "I also started cutting again" I mumbled

"What!  you promised. Please stop...Please" he said as his voice faded 

"Okay" I lied. I can't promise that and i knew it. But I would at least try. After minutes of walking we arrived. I was kind of nervous. I have never really talke to any O2L boys other then Sam and Kian. I guess Sam noticed because he told me to stop worrying. When we went inside. All i could hear were girls laughing and boys screaming. Then it went quite and everyone was staring at us.

"Brie! Sam! whats up!" Kian yelled. Kian walked over and gave me a hug. We then went to sit down. I sat next to Jess. I just sat their on my phone while everyone had fun. Then JC yelled something I dreaded.

"Lets play truth or dare... Even Brie has to play" He yelled. Oh that fucking bitch.  Every came and sat in a circle. 

"Brie you're up" JC yelled "Truth or Dare" JC asked

i didnt want to sound like a baby so i said "Dare".

"I dare you and Sam to kiss right here... right now" He said. My face turned red and everyone stared at us. I looked at Sam. I wanted to cry. I couldn't get mad at JC he didnt know. I looked at Sam. He just stared at the ground. I lifted his head turned it toward me and just kissed. I then pushed him away and put my head down. I couldn't think of anything but one feeling. 

FIREWORKS.