Chapter 49

I woke up to the sun beaming on the living room floor. Tiffany was already up and playing on her phone.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" she replied "Wanna come with me to get cloths from Sammy's house and then we can go see a movie"

"Sure" I replied "Lemme ask Amanda"

"Amanda" I said pushing her a bit

"What" she groaned

"wanna see a movie with Tiff and I" I questioned

"Nah" she replied.

I'm not even gonna try to get her to come. I got dressed in a pair of white ripped jeans, my black high top supra's, and my black Jack Daniels tank top. I did my make up and put on my red lipstick. I curled my hair and wore a creme colored flower crown. 

"Ready" Tiff questioned

"Yep" I said grabbing my phone

We walked to Tiff's house since Sammy was living their I guess. We arrived after a 15 minute walk. When we open the door we see Madison and Gilinksy on the couch and they are all laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAMMY" Tiffany yelled "WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY IN MY HOUSE"

"Babe it's not what it looks like, were just hanging out" Sammy stuttered 

"THIS BITCH THOTISON IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING HOUSE AND THAT FUCKYBOY YOU CALL A FRIEND IS NOT ALLOWED NIETHER" Tiffany yelled. Then Madison fucking smirked and Tiffany went fucking crazy.

"BITCH FUCKING TAKE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE" Tiffany yelled and slapped her across the face. "GET THE FUCK OUT"

Madison then kissed Sammy on the cheek and walked out hand in hand with Jack. I gave Jack an evil eye he just looked down. Madison then nudged me and I pushed he onto the doorfranme and my forarm holding her neck.

"FUCKING TRY ME" I said. She just stood their and I looked at Gilinsky and he looked scare. What the fuck okay. I then punched her head against the door frame and let her go.

"WATCH YOU SLUT" I said befor Tiff went into the bedroom and dragged me with her. She changed into a "Nigga try me" shirt black ripped jeans and the sam high top supra's I had. She did her makeup and her hair. She didnt talk once she just sulked and i stood there getting angrier by the second. She was ready and we began to walk out the house.

"Woah Tiff where you going" Sammy said concerned

"I NEED TO BE FUCKING ALONE OKAY I NEED TO FUCKING PROCESS YOUR STUPIDY RIGHT NOW SO I AM GOING THE FUCK OUT WITH BRIE AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN SUCK A DICK OR BETTER YET HOP OFF MY DICK CAUSE SAMMY I NEED TO FUCKING BREATH" She yelled

"Babe, I'm sorry" he said then he looked at me. "its all your fucking fault" he said pointing his finger against my chest.

"Bitch please, i didnt do shit you brough G i didnt you brought Madison I didn't" I replied. he threw his hands up in surrender and grunted. Tiffany then pulled me and we walked out the house.

"Sorry about Sammy, he's just being a dick right now" she replied "I guess you could relate to when you guys dated"

"Woah Tiff Sammy and I did NOT fucking date. He kissed me once and left but we never dated he was just a friend. He didnt want to date me anyways cause one i didnt like him and two he couldnt get over you" I said partially lying. I did like Sammy at one point. But that wasnt important.

"Sorry" she mumbled and with that we went to the movie theaters. We didnt really talk at all. We watched the movie, well i did. She just lowered her screen lighting and played on it the whole time. I was fucking annoyed. I swear if something happens and she blames it on me i am gonna be fucking pissed. When the movie was done I grabbed my phone and walked away. I was annoyed like dafuq did I do. I think I'm getting my fucking period cause I am more sad then angry but i wanna hit something instead of crying. Anyway I walked to Starbucks and got my Passion Iced Tea. it began to rain so I sat by the window and watched the rain hit the window. I realized it would only rain harder so I had to run home. Tiffany never came to talk to me. I didnt see her walk out or anything. I got home and Amanda was watching The Last Song.