Chapter 64

I woke up to light snores and an arm wrapped around my waist. It was Cameron. I was kind of excited cause we were leaving tonight for Coachella. We were just gonna have a lazy day. I just stood in my bed not moving. I just stared in to space thinking. Thinking about what? I have no clue. 

"Good Morining beautiful" Cameron said in his raspy voice

"Morining" I replied. I got up and went downstairs. I saw Tiff watching Netflix.

"Wanna go do something before we leave tonight" Tiffany asks 

"Sure" I replied. I then walked back upstairs and took a shower. I put on my white tshirt that a design on the back. I eft my hair in its natural waves and put on a matching white and black snapback. I wore black skinny jeans and my black combat boots. I did light makeup and was ready to go. Before I can go downstairs Cameron had to tell me something.

"Brie I need to tell you something" He said

"What" I said nervously 

"Yesterday when you left the park I said not again cause I knew you were gonna cut and then he asked what i meant and i may have accidently told him why you cut and i may have accidently let all the other guys hear" He blureted out. Fucking peachy. 

"Fucking peachy" I said getting up and leaving "I'll see you later" 

When I went downstairs Tiffany had her hair in waves and wore a black shirt that said team quincy on the back. she wore ripped jean shorts and a piar of black and white vans. We walked out hand in hand.

"Where do you wanna go" I asked

"Starbucks and the pier" She replied 

"Shall we" I said in a funny accent 

"We shall" she replied in a funny accent. We took our penny boards there. We went to starbucks. I got the Double Choclatey Chip Frappachino and she got the Passion Iced Tea. We then rode our penny boards along the pier. As we rode we held hands. 

"Lets have a race" Tiffany suggested

"Shortcut or nah" I said

"Shortcut" she said. We had a shortcut through the basketball court. 

"3..2..1....GO" I yelled. I peddled and so far I was first. We rode through the court and we did some tricks on the railing. I was right by the entrance when I rode over someones foot. 

"Sorry" I said stopping and looking back. The guy was shirtless and had limped to the bleachers. I walked over to him. I noticed it was Gilinsky.

"Shit" I mumbled. I was about to ride away when he stopped me. 

"Is it true" He asked 

"What" I said confused 

"Do you cut because of me" He asked

"Uh um shit look at the time i gotta go" I said 

"IS IT TRUE" he yelled as I rode off. I just continued to ride away until I got home. I walked in and my house was empty. The guys would be picking us up later tonight. I was all packed up so I just had to pack my makeup. I did that and techinically was all done. Tiffany had to go home and get ready for our trip. I brought all my bags downstairs and waited. I heard a knock on my door and went and found Tiffany. 

"Hey" I said

"Hey babe" she replied. We went to sit down until we heard another knock. They gys wouldnt be here till 7:30. it was 5:00. 

"Who's that" Tiffany asked 

"I don't know" I said 

"grab something" Tiff said throwing me a bat. She grabbed one too. We opened the door and found Jack and Sammy. Jack had a giant teddy bear that said hug me and he held it to his face ans ammy had a small ladybug that said kiss me. We stood their looking at them like they had 3 heads.

"What's this" I said carelessly

"We are so sorry for cheating on you and getting mad. we never meant for anyone to cut or cry everynight. We love you girls" Jack said. I gave him the dafuq face. I went inside a grabbed the coffee I had. Tiffany grabbed the other pitcher and we went outside. 

"You really think a teddy bear and simple aplogy could fix this" Tiffany said 

"You guess wrong" i said and we pured the hot coffee all over them. They stood their and gave us the death glare. They then stormed off. We went back inside and waited for the guys to come and pick us up. They came at 7:45. We then drove all the way to out hotel. It was about about 2 hours to get their. We settled in and got ready for bed. I had to share with Cam and Tiff shared with Nash. Cam and I went to our room. I shut off the lights and turned my back to him. 

"Goodnight Beautiful" he said. I didnt respond. He then scooped me up and put me in his chest. "I love you best friend" he whispered. He kissed my shoulder and snuggled his face in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes and didnt hug him back.