Chapter 98

-1 year later- (srry for big time skips)

Today was my wedding. I had a beautiful baby girl. She was born on May 23. We named her Danielle, but call her Dani for short. She is 3 months old. Today is my wedding day with Jack. Emily, Molly, Laura, Annie, Tiffany, Clea, Jess and Janaei were my bridesmaids . They had light makeup and wore a navy blue dress. I was currently getting ready. My dress was a strapless white aline dress with a layered bottom and a silver dimond crested belt at the waist. I curled my hair and put it in a half updo. I then wore a nude pale pink lipstick and a black and brown smokey eye. 

"Are you ready" Clea asked me 

"I'm scared what the hell happenes if I trip and break my ass. But take care of Dani while I'm gone" I said

"I promise I love my niece" She said. I laughed 

"Tiffany come zip up my dress" I yelled. She came running in with her Navy blue laced bridesmaids dress.

"You look perfect" she said with tears in her eyes. I hugged her. She then zipped up my white strapless  a-line dress. I then walked to Nate. I made up with him a few months ago.

"Lets go" I said. I interlocked arms with Skate and had him walk me down the aisle since I didn't have a dad. He kissed my forehead and then spoke to me.

"I am so happy for you Brie. Gilinsky never did love until he met you. He is so perfect for you. I can't wait to officially call you my sister in-law" He said.

"Thanks Skathan I love you to bestie" I said. Just then the cheesy chapel song that had one simple beat began to play. 'dun dun dun-dun'. Skate and I slowly walked down the aisle. Everyone stood up and faced us. I looked at Sammy, JJ, and Kenny standing behind Jack. He had his classic black and white tuxedo with a tie and creme colored flower in the pocket. He looked at me with his cheesy smile with his adorable under bite that just made me melt. I finally stood in front of Jack while Skate walked behind Kenny. The music stopped and the priest started talking. He talked a while and made a few jokes.

"Now for the vows" The Priest said

"I remember a few years back Brie and I were broken up. It was New Years Eve . I remember I carried her up to bed because she fell asleep on the couch. She was asleep and I missed her so much. So I made a promise right then and their. I remember saying 'Babygirl, I know your asleep and can't hear me but I want to know that I still and always love you. I miss you 24/7. I dream about you and your always their. I just want you to know I'm never leaving you. And that promise that I made at Jess's wedding about the white dress. That will happen one day. I love you babygirl to the moon'. And today I made that promise come true. Brie I love you to the moon and back and everything in between, under and over. I love you" He said. At this point I was in full blown tears.

"Now for the brides vows" The priest said

"I remember that exact day at Jess's wedding. I had caught the bouquet and he made that promise to me. I also remember that New Years. I had fallen asleep on the couch. My mom had woken me up to say Happy New Years. I wasn't completely asleep again when I heard my mom ask Jack to take me to bed. He carried me bridal style all the way upstairs. He then said those exact words to me. Except he didn't know I was still awake. When he was gone for sure I said 'To the moon and back babe'. And I still mean that today, tomorrow, and till the day I die' said. I heard some sniffles in the audience. Jack completely blushed once I said I was awake. Then the priest talked a little more.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky do you take Brie Alena Rodriguez to be your beloved wife" The Priest asked

"I do" Jack replied

"Brie Alena Rodriguez do you take Jack Finnegan Gilinsky to be your beloved husband"

"I do" I stated while tears streamed down my face.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride" The priest declared. Jack cupped my right cheek and slowly pulled me closer to his face. He the placed a passionate kiss on my lips. Everyone cheered. Jack and I then walked down the eisle hand in hand and made our way to the reception. We all got thier and danced and enjoyed each others company.  Soon we had to leave for the airport and head off to Hawaii for our honeymoon. 

"So you have everything for Dani pampers, formula, clo-" I said to Clea

"I'm fine with Dani. I love my niece just go have fun okay" She said 

"Thank you so much love you see you guys in 2 weeks" I said. Jack and I then took the limo back to my place. I got out of my dress and changed into something comfy and Jack did the same. We grabbed our suitcases and went to the limo. We went to the airport and went through security all the way to our gate. 

"I love you" Jack said 

"Is that so" I said 

"You know Brie, You've been a bad girl and bad girls need to be punished. You should watch yourself because when we get to the hotel your in for it" He whispered seductivly in my ear. The lady announced our flight and we went on the plane. The whole time Jack was teasing me. After 5 hours sexual frustration we arrived in Honululu. We took a uber all the way to the resort. I ran up to my hotel room and into the bathroom and locked the door. I knew Jack wouldnt give me a second to speack so I needed time. After a few minutes I walked out only to find Jack right at the door. I walked past him and placed my bags in the closet. I turned around and Jack pulled me into a hug. 

"I love you" I said 

"I love you more" He whispered 

"Impossible" I said 

-smut-

"Oh really" He said seductivly. He then began to kiss me down my neck and along my jawline. He began to suck on my sweet spot along my collarbone. 

"Jack" I moaned 

"Its daddy to you" he exclaimed. He then slipped his hands up my shirt and rested them on the small of my back. I then pulled on the hem of his shirt. He pulled away and I lifted up his shirt. He then took mine of too. He pulled down my sweatpants and pushed me onto the bed. He crashed ontop of me and began to kiss me roughly. He began to kiss me inbetween my clevlage and all the way down my stomach. He began to leave hickeys along my waistline that caused me to wince in pain at the touch of his breath blowling on it. He then began to kiss the inside of my thighs. 

"Daddy please" I moaned. He chuckled at my begging . He then began to kiss over my heat above my panties. 

"Does that feel good" He asked. I nodded letting out a big moan. He then tore my underwear off with his teeth. He began to lick my slit ever so slowly. He then knew that wasnt enough. He inserted 3 fingers into me without any warning. He began to pump ever so harshley into me. 

"I'm gonna c-" Before I could finish he pulled out of me and got up. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a small package. I pulled down his pants and his boxers. He placed the rubber onto his shaft. I then pushed him onto the bed. I began to ride him before he unexpectly pushed himself into me. We grinded our hips against eachothe until we reached our high. I then collapsed next to him. 

"I love you my beautiful wife" He said cuddling me 

"I love you my handsome husband" I said before falling asleep