Chapter 39

-Brie P.O.V-

Taylor fucking kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I tried to pull away but he held me close to his body. Just then the worse possible thing could have happend.

"Brie" Gilinksy said as his eyes became glossy

"Babe it's not what you think it was Tay-" I said before he cut me off

"What the fuck? How could you. You cheated on me" Gilinsky said

"No babe ple-"

"Fuck off we're over. I can't believe you. Like you cry cause Sam cheated on you and same goes for Sammy when your such a fucking hypocrite." He yelled. That is fucking violation I am about to cut a bitch. Taylor walked out with a shocked face. I then slapped Gilinksy in the face.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my relationship with Sam cause you know Madison did the fucking same to you so bitch please. Don't call me a hypocrite because you wanna know something. I DIDN'T FUCKING KISSED TAYLOR, HE KISSED ME AND I TRIED TO PULL AWAY BUT HE HELD ME AGAINST HIM. SO FUCK YOU JACK YOU FUCKING CUNT FOR MAKING ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME CHEATING AND BRINGING UP MY PAST ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE." I yelled.

"Brie I'm sor-" he says before I cut him off

"Get the fuck out Jack"  I chocked out struggling to hold back tears. Then he stormed off and then the front door slammed causing me too jump. I then sat in the corner of my room and began to cry. How the fuck, why the fuck would he say that. I decided to text Jess.

To Jess: Please can I come over I need girl time something happend.

From Jess: you could but what about Sam.

To Jess: have Kian go somewhere and sneak me in the house.

From Brie: Kk thanks

I didn't care how I looked. I changed in too my gray sweats and long sleeve black crop top and black timberlands and walked out the house. I snook into the house because Sam was in the living room. Kian knew I was here cause he kept Sam busy.  I then snook into the room and sat with chest. I then began to sob in my hands while she comforted me.

"What happend" Jess questioned

"We w-were having a m-movie n-night and I-i swathed to wait for t-Taylor. W-when he came I t-told h-him to wait s-so I-I could change b-but instead he kissed me and Gilinsky saw and brought Sam up." I said in between sobs.

"Brie I'm so sorry. I feel so bad" she whispered wiping my tears

"Why am I such a bad girlfriend" I whimpered "why do I suck at relationships"

"You weren't a bad girlfriend" I heard someone say. When I turned my head it was Sam leaning against the door frame.