Chapter 70

I woke up to a cold empty bed. It all began to sink in and I began to cry. Jack was gone, forever. Brilinsky is over. He had to go. My sister and boyfriend fucked eachother and now she is pregnant. My love life sucks. I cried for about 20 minutes and walked downstairs. I guess my face and eyes were red and puffy because Tiffany noticed. 

"Aww Brie" She said running up and hugging me "its gonna be okay"

"I just miss him...I thought it would work this time" I sobbed 

"I know babygirl but it was for the best" She said 

"I know it's just that feeling kicked in" I said while wiping my tears away. Just then Sammy walked in. 

"Brie oh my god" he exclaimed as he hugged me. I hugged him back and just let tears stream down my face. I then released the hugged and cracked a smile on my face. 

"We have to talk to you" Sammy said 

"What" I said scared as they dragged me to the couch

"um well i'm going on tour and Tiffany is coming with me. I couldnt get an extra ticket for you to be with us the whole tour. So i got you to come the last week" Sammy said. I began to cry in my hands. This day just gets better. 

"Babe look I can stay" Tiffany said to me

"No, no you're going on tour. you are gonna be their for Sammy the whole tour and give him the best support you can and I'll do the same when I'm their. Plus the tour is 5 weeks and I'll see you in 4" I said 

"Promise" Tiffany said 

"Promise" i replied 

"That was TFIOS as fuck" She laughed

"Facts" I replied 

"Look I'm leaving at like 5 a.m so lets just hang out today" She said. I nodded. Jess texted me and move us hanging out to tomorrow. We decided to have a lazy day because Sammy had to cram at the studio. We watched movies, made vines, and musiclys and all that fun shit. It was like 1 in the morning. 

"You know I have to leave soon" she said. I immediatly hugged her and hid my face in her chest while she hugged me back. I just whimpered as we stood their for about and hour. She then packed and I fell asleep on the couch. 

--------------------------------------

"Brie I have to go" Tiffany said. I got up and hugged her. The Uber came and it was time to go. 

"Bye Sammy" I said hugging him. He kissed my forehead and with that they were gone. I was so upset. Tiffany was my sister. I lived with her and we had eachothers backs 24/7 she was the Lilo too my Stich. The Jack to my Jack. She was my best friend. I just wish she wouldnt have to go but I couldnt wait to see her in 4 weeks. How long could that be? it wont be that bad...Right?