Chapter 63

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and Cameron was getting ready.

"Where are you going" I asked

"Where are we going" he stated

"Where" i asked

"The movies" he said

"What movie" I asked

"I don't know we will figure it out. Go get dressed" He said

I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my adidas pants my black U-neck shortsleeve droptop, and my wheat timbs. I left my hair in its natural waves and put on my black snapback. I did my eyemake up. I put on gold eyeshadow with a black eyeliner and my burgundy red lipstick.

"I'm ready" I called out from the bathroom. He came in. I took out my phone and took a photo of us. He was kissing the side of my head as I laughed. I posted it on instagram. i then took a selfie at my full body mirror in a squat position.

"Ready" I said

"Ready beautiful" he replied. We walked out my house and began to walk their. He stopped and put me on his back. He began to run.

"Cam I swear if you fucking drop me" I said

"I promise beautiful, i won't" He replied

"Please put me down" I said

"Fine" he said bluntly. I tried to hug him but he continued walking. He wouldnt look at me or anything. He just walked away with a annoyed expression. When we go to the movie theaters he payed to see 10 Cloverfield Lane. He then bought food and still didn't talk to me. I was annoyed what did I do. He didnt even sit next to me He lifted the armrest and put his feet on one chair so his other half of his body was two chairs away. I had to hide my face in my knees cause I was to scared and trying to hide my anger. I then felt two hand cradle me. I looked up and saw Cameron looking at the screen smirking at the whole fact that I'm scared.

"I thought you were mad at me" I whispered angrily

"I thought you were supposed to be quiet while watching a movie" he replied. I pushed his arms away and got up to go to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter. I was flusterd at the fact he was acting bitchy for no reason.

"Brie" Cameron said walking in the bathroom

"This is a girls bathroom, last time i checked you dont have vagina" I said

"Funny" he replied. He walked up to me as I still stood on the counter. He then pulled me in for a hug. He grabbed my legs and put them around his waist. He lifted me up and turned around so he was leaning on the counter. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did" I whispered

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way" he whispered. he then kissed my shoulder sending chills up my spine. "Wanna go home" he asked

"Whatever you want" I said. He then put me down and he wrapped his arm around my waist. he kissed my cheek and we walked out. We were walking out when I heard my name being called.

"Brie" I heard a voice yelled. I turned around to see Taylor.

"Taylor" I said. He smiled and I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"How are you" he asked

"Suckish" I said. He kissed the top of my head.

"YO TAY" Cam yelled. They bro hugged.

"How are you" I asked Tay

"Very busy" He replied "Hey uh sorry bout Jack" he said

"its not your fault, he is just another fuckyboy that had me in his trap" I said. He just scratched the back of his neck.