Chapter 41

I woke up on the cold couch. No one was in sight. But I did smell food. I stood lying down for about 10 more minutes cause I'm a fucking lazy bum. When I looked up I saw Amanda making pancakes.
Wa
"Morning Munchkin" I said

"Hey, you hungry I made your fav. Pancakes with Nutella" she exclaimed

"Thanks, where are the jacks." I asked

"JJ is in the shower in my room and G is in the shower in your room" I said

"Okay" I said. Just then the boys Wales out dressed up and might I say looking fly as fuck.

"Morning babe" I said as I kissed G on the cheek. " I'll be right back" I ran upstairs and freshened up. I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on a Magcon sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I had  naturally straight hair so I put it up in a high pony and let in naturally dry. I then walked downstairs. Breakfast was ready and I devoured my food. After washing the dishes the boys sat us down.

"Family meeting" JJ yelled. We all sat down in a circle on the living room floor. We are so civil. Note the sarcasm.

"We have something to tell you." G said

"What" I questioned

"Well we're going on tour" they exclaimed

" that's great" Amanda and I yelled

"But it's all over the country" they added

"Oh" I said discouraged slightly.

"But..... We wanna know if you wanna come with us" they asked

"But we don't wanna intrude" Amanda sighed. I nodded agreeing with her.

"But we want you their. You're apart of our life know and we are a family and we are gonna live up to kilo and stitch. Ohana means family" JJ said

"Then we would love too" we yelled. We the hugged and congratulated them.

"When do we leave" I asked

"Tonight" G said looking down

"Shit we gotta pack" I said

"How long is the tour" I asked

"3 months" they said at the same time. Well damn now I gotta pack all my woredrobe. I decided to get dress now to save time cause I know Gilinsky will need help with packing.  I wore my gray long sleeve crop top, my black sweatpants and my obey SnapBack with a floral brim. I did my makeup. I put on concealer, eyeliner, and mascara, and my Kat Von D matte lipgloss that dries to lipstick. Then I set my sneakers aside. I packed all my crop tops, jeans, shorts. I had 5 pairs of sneakers, 3 bathing suites, and 4 pairs of sandals. I then packed most of my snap backs and I packed my makeup and girl stuff and anything else I would need. Then I finished getting packed. I know your luck that's a lot of cloths. I am a female that will be living on a tour bus for the next 2 months and I need my choices. I have to leave a month earlier cause Amanda starts school and my mom is booked how with flights that month. I was finally packed and helped everyone else pack. I then wore my black and white Jordan's and was ready. The reason we had to take the plane was because it started in New York and from their we would continue. We were all packed and headed for the airport. I left my car here with Jess. It was now June and her wedding was in October. I am so happy I made up with her. I hate fighting with people. I wish Sammy and I could make up. I miss one of my best friends. I guess I stared into space and had my eyes open because they began to dry and had a burning sensation. We finally arrived at the airport.

"Babe we're here" Jack said 

"Oh okay" I then got out the car. I took my bags and we walked and put our stuff on the thing that gives your stuff back at the baggage claim. What the fuck is that called? Then we headed and sat down and waited for the flight to board. I put in my earbuds and began listening to "Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap. The Jacks decided to go get food for the plane cause they gave a little bit of shit on the plane. Yeah butches who run the fucking airline a bag of pretze;s will last me 7 hours on plane. They came back just in time. The plane was boarding. I have never been on a plane. We drove here from Indiana.