Chapter 72

-4 weeks later-

Nothing happened these past 4 weeks. I stood home and went to work. I had no life. I'm 19. I shoulde be living uo to Ed Sheeran 'I wanna be drunk when I wake up on the right side of the wrong bed'. Today I was going to Arizona for his last week of his tour. I think it was Arizona. I am so zoned out. I need my bestfriend right now. I hadnt seen her in 4 weeks and I've cried so much I've probably lost weight. Anyways I was on the plane listening to 'Hotline Bling' by Drake when the plane had landed All I had was two small carry on bags cause it was one week. I had worn a flannel and shorts on the plane to be comfy. I had walked off the plane and waited for Tiff.

"BRIE" Tiffany yelled

"TIFF" I yelled. I dropped my bags and ran into her arms. It was such a cliche moment. Tiffany and I were the living definition of bestfriend goals.

"I missed you so much" She whispered

"I miss you so much too" I replied

She then put me down and Sammy engulfed me in a hug.

"How are you" he asked

"I am the living defintion of shit" I exclaimed. He just laughed. We then go on his tour bus and relaxed. I had such bad jet leg that I was so tired. I put my bags in the corner of my beg since it was a big bed and my bags just leaned against the wall. I threw myself on the bed and stood their. I looked like a lumpy dead slug.

"Brie I haven't seen you in 4 fucking weeks and you come the last week just to be a lazy bum" she complained

"Sorry Tiff. I'm jet leg and I am still angry about that night" I said

" I know your mad but that's all Amanda's fault and Gilinksy's fault. Some people can be fixed and some can't " she said

"Your're right" I said 

"What time is it" Tiffany asked 

"3:30" 

"Shit, Sammy's show is at 6:00 we gotta be their by 5:30" 

"SHIT" I yelled 

"You guys have enough time" Sammy interjected. We gave him the 'really nigga' look. We then took turns going to take a shower. I was last and had some cold ass water. Thanks Tiff and Sammy. 

Anyways Tiffany and I sorta wanted to match

Anyways Tiffany and I sorta wanted to match. So I wore a grey Obey hat, a black droptop, blue skinny jeans and my black and gray jordans. Tiffany wore a black Obey hat, a red leather jacket, a metallic charcoal colored infinty scarf, a black tshirt, gray skinny jeans, and black and white jordans. We just left our hair staright and we were ready. 

"Ready" Tiffany asked 

"Yep" I replied. I felt like a dumbfuck I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. I am just so out of it. We got to the venue and it was pack. Tiffany gave me this thing that said V.I.P. Sammy preformed a whole bunch of songs and apparently Nate came. So yeah. They performed 'Aye Ma', 'Nothin' to a King','Where art thou', etc. Then came the meet and greet. Tiffany and I had to take the photos. I can see the jealousy all over Tiffany's face when he did the stage kiss. After 3 hours of photos we went back to the bus. 

"I saw how jealous you got, just keep it down" I whispered. 

"Shut up" She said hitting my arm. "I'm hungry" 

"Facts" I said plopping on the couch 

"What do you want" She asked 

"Whatever" I said 

"Mcdonalds or nah" She asked 

"Whatever" I said 

"Burger King" She asked

"Whatever"

"sea cual sea esta cualquiera que. Broche de presión fuera de él se ha ido y sabe usted que era para mejor a crecer" She yelled storming off  (translation: whatever this whatever that. Snap out of it he is gone and you know it was for the best just grow up)

I just layed on my stomach with my face in my hands. I then got off the bus and walked away. 

I walked a few blocks away and I just stopped and cried my heart out

I walked a few blocks away and I just stopped and cried my heart out. My bestfriend hates me and I lost my boyfriend to a 17 year old pregnant girl. I can't handle the pain. Seeing my bestfriend and her boyfriend in love makes me envious. I was crying so much I couldn't breath. I began to constantly run my fingers through my hair. 

"Brie" Someone said 

"Who is it" I said my back turned to that person

"Its me Tiff" She said 

I turned around and tried to hold my tears but I had such short breaths from crying. 

"Look Brie, I'm sorry" She said 

"I-I can't do this anymore. I see you and Sammy and I want that. I lost him to a 17 year old pregnant girl. I mean it's my fault he cheated. If I wasnt such a bitch this wouldnt have happened. Then I also suck at being your best friend. These 4 weeks have been hell. I've cried myself to sleep. I've been to work and to home. I hate this feeling. I feel like a complete idiot" I cried 

"No Brie, you're not an idiot. Its not your fault he cheated. you know he can't be changed. he is the only that can do that. Come on lets go back to the bus. I promise it's going to get better" She said hugging me. I walked back to the bus hand in hand with Tiffany. I went to my and plopped down on my bed while Tiff lied down next to me. We did that bestfriend cuddle while I cried in her arms. I cried until I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted off into a deep sleep.