Chapter 20

It was so weird though. I wasnt mad. I kind of expected it. But that didnt matter. It was Gilinsky who i was worried about. He was a great guy and a nasty girlfriend. I had gotten me and Taylor's drinks and I was gonna go talk to him since Gilinsky was one of his bestfriends. I had turned around only to find Gilinsky standing about ten feet away staring at the scene. His eyes became glossy as Madison led Sam upstairs. Gilinsky then stormed out. I then ran to Taylor to help me.

"Taylor....Its Madison, she cheated on Gilinksy with Sam" I said

"That bitch, she is such a slut." he said. I nodded in agreement. I really did hate her but i didnt want to give a bad impression at first. Taylor and I searched the whole house for Jack. We then found him sitting on the lawn chugging a beer. 

"Yo G, you okay" Taylor asked

"That bitch fucking cheated" Gilinsky whispers

"Its gonna be okay" I added

He just got up and left inside the house and disapeered into the crowd. Taylor began to clench his fist. He then stormed inside and headed for the stairs.

"Wait Taylor where are you going?!" I asked

"To fucking give them a piece of my mind. No guy treats you like this and no girl hurts my best friends" He yelled and stomped up the stairs. I was actually attracted to the way Taylor was acting. I mean he was hot and shit. But I don't know. This is some Bella Swan shit. (A/N twilight reference). I then followed Taylor upstairs. We looked through several rooms that  conisited of people drunk and making out or passed out. We finally made it to Sam's room. The dumbass I am I should have checked their first. Then Taylor kicked the door open. Sam was in his underwear and Madison was in her black laced bra and underwear. 

"Your a whore!" Taylor yells

"Sam we are fucking over. I am done with your lies and shit. I am not gonna keep forgiving you and waiting for you. I did or at least thought I did love you. I cant belive I threw this party for you. So now you are free and can go fuck whoever you want. Oh wait thats already what you have been doing. Oh and I knew you were fucking lying about Sammy and him breaking you collarbone. I cant believe I actually belived you." I yelled as I walked out before being cut off.

"But see dumbass you did belive him" Madison responded

I began to walk up to her with my fist ready to pound her face. "Oh honey you're to weak to win a fight against me. I can hurt you anytime" She replied. all i thought was yeah okay bitch where.

"Try me" I yelled. She then was about to hit me. But before she can get to my face I began to kick and punch her stomach and face. Taylor pulled me off by grabbing my waist. He then carried me downstairs.

"PUT ME DOWN TAYLOR" I yelled. By now everyone was staring because the music wasn't playing and it was so quiet that I could hear a pin drop. Then of course this bitch Madsion had to get me salty again. 

"I love how you call me a whore. When you are so desprete. I mean you wnt from Wilk to Sam and what Taylor." she said think she was tough. The i snapped. I escaped Taylor' grip and grabbed Madison  by her head and knocked her head on the banister. I then walked out. Everyone just felt bad for her. Whatever. Taylor and Gilinksy came and kept calling my name but I kept walking. I had walked a about 3 blocks when Taylor grabbed my hand and stopped me. 

"What was that all about?" He asked

"What" I said acting like nothing happened

"You went king kong on Madison." He added

"You're point is" I asked looking for a reason to care

"Since when did you become Ronda Rousey" He said 

"It doesnt matter. I dont need Sam. I dont need to be nice to her. I am tired of falling back into his traps. Sam and I are over. I even said it on Twitter and everything. I know who my real friends are and I know the people that use me." I said. Taylor then hugged me.

"I'm happy you're standing up for yourself" He said. He then kissed my forehead and then we broke apart. We then began to walk away. Taylor had his arm wrapped around me, while we walked back to the hotel he was staying at. He insisted. 

"What the fuck is this" Sam yelled from behind us

"Go away Sam" I added

He then grabbed my wrist really hard and almost breaking it and pulled me out of Taylors arm's. "You look at me when I fucking talk to you" Sam slurred. He then did something i never expected him to do. He slapped me across my face.