Chapter 31

All I felt were sparks when he kissed me. At first I didn't kiss back but then I did. He lightly placed his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. After about 2 minutes he pulled away and when we looked each other's eyes. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered then smile. I was so confused. I just ran inside and locked myself in my room. Why to I always run away? I can't believe he kissed me. Was it even real?

-Sammy P.O.V- 

After I said sorry she ran inside. I felt something in that kiss. It felt right and perfect. I didn't want to bother her so I went to The Jacks house. I just felt so outfit. I was scared if she would ever talk to me again. Jack and Jack asked me to film a video again. I didn't pay attention what so ever. All I could think about is Brie.

"Sammy" Johnson nudged me without noticing. 

"SAMMY" Gilinsky yelled snapping his fingers in front of my face

"WHAT" I snapped 

"Dude what's wrong" Johnson asked

"Nothing" I said

"Dude for real, you could tell us" Gilinsky said reassuring me 

"I kissed Brie" I said planting my face into my hands

"Congrats bro, what is so wrong with that" Johnson asked confused

"She is still mad at me" I said 

"Bout what" Gilinsky questioned

"Cause at the premiere Madison kissed me and I basically fucked Tiff at Cam's party last night" I said

"YOU KISSED MADISON" Gilinsky yelled

"Bro I didn't kiss her back, i swear" I lied

"alright" Gilinsky  added calming down

"Dude I fucked up" I said

"Tomorrow do something to show you're sorry and fix it. Its obvious she cares about you" He added 

-The Next Day- 

-Brie P.O.V-

I woke up pretty early so I decided to go to Starbucks again. I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to wear my regular bra with a galaxy print sports bra over. I wore a pair of sweat pants with 2 vertical strips that are also galaxy print  and the rest is black. I also put on a black kimono and wore my black vans. I put my hair in a high pony and left the house. When I got to Starbucks I got a Hazelnut Coffee. When I was leaving I saw Sammy was in line on his phone. Fuck I thought to myself. He never comes here. I then looked down and successfully made it out of Starbucks. I still had my head down when I bumped in to Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Hey Brie" they both said in sync

"Hi" I said looking down

"Nice lip ring" Gilinksy said

"Thanks" I said

"How have you been" Johnson questioned 

"I could be better listen I have to go nice seeing you" I said running off

"Bye" They yelled

That was so awkward. I didn't want to do anything so I decided to do what I did yesterday. I decided to do an ombre. My hair was back to my natural brown color so i decided to get a blond ombre. It took about 2 hours since I have such thick hair. It came out really nice. It was still rainy today. I took my time walking and it was about 2:00 in the afternoon when i got home. I just ate Ice cream and watched "The 100". I have had such a suckish day. Fuck I need a life and friends. I should hang out with Amanda  tomorrow.

(A=Amanda B=Brie)

B: hey wanna go to the beach tommorow its suppose to be nice

A: sure thanks I need a day out see you tommorow sis love ya

B: love you too bye