Chapter 21

My eyes began to water and blur with tears. I stood their in shock. I can't believe Sam hit me. I placed my hand over my cheek. My face stung. I look over at Taylor who looked angry.

"You don't fucking hit a girl" Taylor yelled. Then his fist collided with Sam's face. He then began to kick and punch Sam. 

"Taylor, STOP! its not worth it" I yelled. By now Taylor looked at me and Sam was out cold or at least to weak.

"How could you let him hurt you. Let him hit you and cheat on you. When someone tries to defend you, you say its not worth it because you know he is gonna seduce you and hurt you again" he yelled. " I thought you were different" Then he waked away discouraged.

I just stood their in shock. Taylor was right. Everyine knew all about Sam and I's past because he told people to get sympathy. I couldnt keep letting this happen. I liked Taylor. He knew me and understood me. He didn't intend to hit me or use me. I knew he had a heart. Taylor walks fast because i had to run to catch up to him. 

"Taylor!" I yelled. he didnt respond

"Taylor" I yelled louder

"TAYLOR!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He then froze.

"What" he whined

"I'm sorry. god damn. please can you just go back to the hotel and talk their. please" I begged

"fine" he replied.

The whole walk we were silent. We arrived at this really fancy hotel. Taylor then took me upstairs. Then he led me to his room so that the others wouldn't hear.

"You're knuckles are bleeding come here." I demanded

"Fine" he sat down. I got a wet rag and wet it a bit. then dabbed on his knuckles. When I was done I put a bandage on it.

"Look Brie I'm sor-" He said before i cut him

"Its okay. You were right...about everything. Its funny because I used to have a teacher. Our gym teacher to be exacted. He used to yell at us and tell us that we would never find a man because we were too loud or desprete and vulnerable. I guess he was right . I mean thats exactly what happened to me 3 times. " I said as my eyes began to get glossy.

"Thats not true. you have potential. You're not desperate. You can be loud but its always in a good way. its always to put a smile on someone's face. You're not vulnerable. You just made a mistake, everyone does." Taylor replied.

"Thank you" I said. He then hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder for a while.

"I think that I should go" I insisted

"Its 2 in the morning. Stay here. I'll sleep on the couch." Taylor said

"Okay"

"Wanna watch a movie though." he asked

"Sure" I replied. We ended up watching "The Lion King".  We had our back to the headboard of the bed. I then rested my head on Taylor's chest. My eyes began to feel heavy and before i knew it I was out like a light.

-Taylor P.O.V-

After the fight with Sam Brie took me home. She cleaned my cuts and I cleaned hers. I insisted she stay here for the night. I had been friends with Brie for a long time. She never spoke about our friendship after. It was hard for both of us. We hadnt started talking till the party. We went to school together until she moved to Cali for highschool. She was my best friend. After that we lost touch. I always sort of had a thing for her. It was always me and her. We did everything together. I always dhelped her and she did the same for me. We ended up watching "The Lion King" she then fell asleep with her head on my chest. I then made a promise so that she would never get hurt again. I wanted it to be like good old days. We stopped talking because she started hanging out with Jess. I started hanging with the biys and the magcon started. It went down hill from their. 

I noticed Brie fell asleep on my lap. Just like the good old days were we slept over eachothers houses. Or stood home and did nothing but eat and watch movies because she was on her period. Then I knew I couldn't break that promise.

"I promise you will never ever get hurt again Brie. I will be their when you need me. I promise to be your best friend and never let you go again." I whispered. I then pecked her cheek and slowly tucked her in. I then went to bed on the couch. I didnt sleep with her because I wanted her to be comfortable.

"Good night" I whispered