Chapter 18

I wasn't mad. I was confused. Was i seeing shit? I mean I don't know how to react. I felt empty like I didn't care.

-Sam P.O.V- 

I can't belive she saw that. I mean it wasn't a hickey. It was a bruise from a fight. A fight with Sammy Wilk. The last time Brie saw him was Digi. She had left before the first show on tour Sammy was with his girlfriend Tiffany. I had gotten drunk and i guess tried to get with her and she refused so when Sammy came to save the day and ended punching and breaking my collarbone. I had it on for 2 months. The doctor said it would take a while for the bruise to go away. Thats why it's not a hicky, it's a bruise. (A/N like my katy perry reference)

- 1 week later-

-Sam P.O.V-

It's been a week since i've seen Brie. I've texted her and tried to call but its either hi, bye, gtg or can't talk. I think she thinks I had sex or something. But I am so confused. Like one minute were dating and another were not.

-Brie P.O.V-

I haven't talked to Sam in a long time. I'm not mad about the hickey. I mean we were dating at first so its okay. I've been avoiding him because I am throwing a suprise birthday because his birthday is friday. (A/N its not his bday is october 19...Just go with it). I'm not mad at him. I mean i dont know why i said yes. I wasnt sure. I will talk to him tonight. Anyways the O2L boys, Jess and I were all preparing. It was gonna be a glow in the dark party. We invited lots of people. Some people that were coming were, Sammy Wilk, Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Magcon boys, etc. The party was starting at 10:00. I told Sam to meet me at the Ice Cream Shop at 8:00. 

-7:00-

I had to start getting dressed. I took a  shower, shaved and got dressed. I decided to wear my black high waisted sailor shorts that had 3 gold buttons going down the front, A white crop top, my black leather vans with a gold zipper and my black and white flannel wrapped around my waist. I decided to tie my hair into a nice messy yet elegant fishtail french braid. I pot on some mascara and eyeliner and felt satisfied with how I looked.  When i looked at the clock i decided to leave. It was exactly 8:00 when i got their. Sam had already orderd our food and was waiting on the benches outside. 

"Hey" I said leaning in for a hug.

"Hi how are you" He asked

"Fine. Thanks for the ice-cream." I stated. After it was silent. Awkward silence once again. 

"Can I tell you something" Sam asked

"What" I said 

"You know...When we were making out the other week. Remember when you asked me if it was a   hickey." He asked

"Yeah." I said confused

"Its actually a bruise...From a fight" He said

"WHAT!...WITH WHO!" I said chocking on my icecream.

"Wilk...I got drunk." He told me. I'm not fucking suprised. this always happened. "Sammy was with his girl Tiffany and we were at a party I dont remember if i touched or did some shit. But when Sammy tried to swing he missed my face and ended up breacking my collarbone. That was a bruise and the doctor said it would take a long time to go away"

I was in shock. I was in for a treat tonight. My question is why didnt Sammy tell me. We have been friends for a while. Tiffany was also close with me. But since the whole Sam thing. Everyone became distant or lost contact. But see the hickey thing didnt matter to me. But like when he kissed me and we started making out i didn't feel fireworks like i used to or did the first time. I dont know if i was wrong or felt intimidated but i was confused. But i still have one question in my mind.

Do I still or ever did love Sam Pottorff?