Chapter 93

-Skip to Tuesday-

Emily, Tiffany, Annie and I were going to pick the guys up from the airport right now. We were actually waiting for them at the gate right now. I was on my phone waiting for them when I was interupted by a screech.

"SAMMY" Tiffany yelled running into his arms.

" TIFFANY" He caught her and they hugged with her legs wrapped around her torso. All the guys stopped and stared looking at them like idiots. Annie, Emily and I did the same as they had their 'Notebook' moment. They then pulled apart and looked at us confused.

"What" Sammy asked

"BRIE" Jack screeched mocking Tiffany. He then ran like a girl to me.

"JACK" I mocked in a whiney baby voice. He then threw his body on me and I held him up for like 3 seconds before dropping him on his feet. All the guys bursted out laughing figuring out how we were making fun of them.

"You guys are stupid" Sammy said sternly

"*Cough* Buzzkill *Cough*" I said. Sammy just rolled his eyes walking away with Tiffany. All the guys just laughed. Jack kissed my cheek and we walked out the airport and too the car. We put everyone's stuff in the trunk and drove home. Well, Tiffany's house.

"Home sweet home" Sammy said walking in

The guys dropped their stuff by the front door and we all walked into the living room. The L couch had Swazz, JJ, Rupp, Annie, Tiffany, Sammy, Brock, and Mike. Jack and I sat on the floor as I sat on his lap. Annie sat next to us and Derek on the other side.

"Did you miss us" Sammy asked

"No" I joked

"Yeah" Tiffany answered. I just rolled my eyes

"Somebody is thirsty for the D" I whispered under my breath. Derek and Jack only heard me and began to laugh.

"I'm hype for this wedding. Only two more weeks" Sammy said

"Eh" Tiffany said

"Eh, what the fuck does that mean" Sammy questioned

" I dont know. The wedding can wait" She said

"How long" he asked

"A year or two" She replied

"A YEAR OR TWO" Sammy yelled

"I mean Emily, Brie, Annie and I have been to like 3 parties this past week and I feel like I'm gonna lose that. I'm 20 and I wanna live my life" She said

"The fuck" I said

"What" She asked

"It's a fucking joke right" I asked

"No" She replied

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Sammy yelled

"BACK THE FUCK UP MY FAULT. HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT" I asked

"YOU PUT THIS THOUGHT IN HER HEAD" He yelled

"Get out" i told the other guys and girls except Sammy. They immediatly ran out. once they were gone I spoke again.

"WHAT DID I DO GO TO LIKE 3 PARTIES. SHE COULD'VE SAID NO BUT SHE DIDN'T. PLUS DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME" I yelled. He then flipped the couch over.

"OH BITCH PLEASE STOP BEING SO FUCKING INDENIAL" He yelled. I then kicked a table over

"THE FUCK SAMMY WHY IS SHIT ALWAYS MY FAULT. SHE'S THE IDIOT THATS SAYING SHIT TO YOU AND NOT ME SO DON'T FUCKING START" I yelled. I then stormed off into the kitchen with an angry Sammy behind me.

"BITCH I COULD JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU SAID TO MY SISTER" He yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOUR SISTERS ARE THE ONLY FUCKING FRIENDS THAT ACTUALLY ARE WILLING TO CARE. I MEANT WHAT I SAID AT THAT RETARED REHERSAL. BUT NOW IT SEEMS TO BE BULLSHIT. SO FUCK OFF CAUSE I'M DONE WITH YOU WITH TIFFANY AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU'VE BEEN GIVING ME. FUCK THIS WEDDING I'M DONE" I said. he just looked shock. I went upstairs and grabbed my bag that I have used with my cloths. When I opened my the door all the Freshlee, Omaha, OGOC squad was outside looking at me.

"Mami where you going" Derek asked me

"Home" I said

"You know were your friends and we care about you" Swazz added

"Thanks but I'm leaving I'm so fucking done" I sarcastically chuckled. I began to walk out the door and thats exactly what I did and I made sure to slam the door. I walked to the trunk of my car and threw my bag in my trunk. I then went to the front of my car and sat in my drivers seat. I closed my door and immediatly broke down in tears. I hit my steering wheel with my fists. I just cried. After a few minutes I regained myself and turned on my car. I was about to drive off when Jack ran out. He opened the passangers seat door and gets in. He holds my hand and we drive back to my apartment. After a quiet 30 minute drive we got back to my place. I grabbed my bag and ran to my apartment. After opening my keys I finally get in. I throw my stuff on the floor and broke down into tears. Jack pulled me into his chest and held me.

"I love you and I promise I'll be here for you forever" he whispered in my ear

"I wish Sammy never came to stop Nate. I wish he chocked me to death so all of this shit could stop" I cried

"Babygirl don't say that because if he did that then I would have to go with you because I need to, have to, want to be with you. I love you baby and don't ever say that again. I can't live without you. Just please...." He chocked out. I looked up at him and we lightly kissed each other. He wiped my tears off and we walked into my bedroom. I cried for hours. He whispered sweet and some sexual things in my ear. I finally regained myself and stopped crying. I smiled weakly at Jack and kissed him passionately. I pulled away and we just held each other like their was no tomorrow.

"I love you" he whispered

"Too the moon and back" I whispered