Chapter 97

-2 months later- 

Jack was at the studio all day cause he was doing a cover to a song or something he said something and then left. Emily was coming over today. I was currently in bed. I felt my stomach turning for the third time this week. I ran into the bathroom and puked some nasty green shit. 

"BRIE" Emily yelled closing my apartment door. She has a key know. So does Sammy, Jack and Sammy's sister. 

"IN HERE" I yelled back . I then once again puked some disgusting green shit. 

"Holy shit Brie" Emily gasped. She held my hair and a few minutes later I stopped puking. I brushed my teeth and truddged back to my bed. Emily sitting infront of me. 

"Brie I need to talk to you" Emily said

"Whats up" I asked

"Have you and Jack ya know... done it" She asked 

"Yeah" I stated 

"Recently" She questioned 

"Yeah like 3 weeks ago" I said 

"Did you use protection" She asked 

"No" I whispered 

"Brie, what if your preggo" She asked 

I began to panic "What if I am pregnant. I can't be. Jack will leave me. He turns 20 next month. We aren't married even yet. Just engaged. Em what if I really am pregnant" I said with tears of fear in my eyes 

"Brie, Jack won't leave you. He loves you. Lets just get a few tests and see. He will be happy" She stated 

"He has his whole life ahead of him" I said "And I just took that away from him If I am pregnant" 

"Lets just go to the store and see" She stated. I nodded in agreement. I put on Jack's sweatpants and my tank top. I realized I have gained weight. I have some weight on my stomach mostly. I shrugged it off. We the walked downstairs and went walked to CVS. When we got in we their we went down the eisles lo-key. We grabbed like 9 diffrent tests. We walked to the front desk where you pay. The cashier was some guy. He looked at me like I was a slut and I felt the anger boil inside me. 

"WHAT" I yelled. He got scared and I took my bag and stomed off. I walked into my apartment with Emily right by my side. 

"I can't do this" I said 

"Brie it will be okay. I'll be here all the way. Auntie Em to save the day" She said

"Thanks" I said. I walked into the bathroom and pulled all the tests out. I took out my phone and put on the stopwatch. I then drank a bottle of water and took the test. I repeated that 9 times. I walked out the bathroom and paced around my room as Emily tried to calm me down. I heard my timer go off and I began to panic. I looked at all them one by one. They all had 2 lines. I was pregnant. My life was over. I walked out the bathroom with one of the tests. 

"Well" Emily said anxiously. I handed her the test. "Your pregnant" 

"Yeah" I said. I then bursted out in tears.

"Why are you crying" She asked 

"I lost him. He doesnt want a baby"  I cried 

"He wants it if its yours. He loves you" She said 

"Dont tell anyone. Go home cause he will be here soon and I will text you later" I said

"Okay" She agreed. It was late. I woke up at 2 in the afternoon.  She kissed my cheek and I did the same to her and she left. I began to cry out of fear. It slowly got late and darker outside. I shut off all my lights and just paced around the house out of fear. I then heard the door open. 

"hey baby girl" Jack greeted me 

"Hey" I said as my voice cracked 

"Sit down" I said . He sat at the edge of the bed confused. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed one of the 9 tests. I walked out but had my back turned to him. I bursted out into tears. 

"Why are you crying" he asked worridly . I turned around and handed him the test. I bursted out in tears. 

"You're pregnant" he questioned 

"I'm so sorry Jack. I know your young and I understand if you don't wanna marry me anymore or have this kid. I get it Jack. I never wanted this to happen to you. I wanted you to be happy and live life" I said handing him my ring because I knew he wanted to leave. 

"I don't want the ring. Its yours. Babygirl I love you. I'm never leaving you. That's my baby" he stated

"Are you serious? You dont wanna leave me cause I undertstan-" I said but he cut me off by kissing me.  I felt tears of his trickle down his face. He then pulled away and looked at me. He slid the ring on my finger and looked back up at me. 

"Are we really gonna be a family" he happy cried 

"yeah" I cried too

"Are you sure" He asked 

"there are 8 other tests in the bathroom" I said. He smiled and looked at all of them super happy "Your not mad" 

"Baby we get to be a family. I love you and nothing can change that" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck. I smiled. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. 

"Were gonna be a family" He said. I nodded and he kissed me. 

"I can't call you daddy anymore" I laughed 

"Says who" He asked 

"The baby is gonna wonder" I stated 

"Well just keep that behind the scenes" He whispered.

"I love you" I said 

"to the moon and back baby" he answered