Chapter 26

After the hour of seeing people talking and hanging out. Like O2L...yey. I did see Sam and Madison. I got hate and support. But I kind of expected this to happen. 

*Skipping to movie*

It was a really nice theater. It had arm rests that were liftable. I had bitten my lip most of the time to hold in my screams. It was in the middle of the movie and the boy was about to attack the lady. Of course the dumb ass I am, I didn't see it happening. The arm rest was lifted and Sammy had his arm around me resting it on my shoulder. I had jumped out of fright and hid my head in Sammy's chest. He began to chuckle and since I was on my period I got fucking angry. I didn't storm off cause I didn't want to bring attention. So I moved his arm off of me and pulled down the arm rest and relaxed on that. The rest of the movie was good. When it was done I got up and started walking away. Sammy caught up to me. 

"Hey you good baby" he asked

"Yeah" I wasn't mad anymore. But my cramps hurt like a motherfucker. 

"You sure" he asked now raising and eyebrow. he pulled me to the side and waited for an answer

"I just have cramps" I responded. I am very open when I have my period. I don't care who knows.

"Aww. I'm sorry. Want me to take you home" he offered while pulling me in for a hug.

"No thanks. I am just gonna take and Advil" I sighed releasing the hug.

We then walked off. He still had his hand wrapped around my neck resting it on my shoulder. We had been walking for a while until fans came up to take photos with Sammy.

"Want me to hold the camera for you" I offered the fan

"I don't need you toxic fingerprints on my phone" She replied. She looked 15 and had nice long straight hair. She had green eyes.

"Sorry" I said. I then walked away to the bathroom and teared up with anger and sadness. They hate me cause of Sam. When Sam was the one that cheated. I'm just gonna leave and go home and watch re-runs of Glee. Santana could fix this. If only I could be like her. I was walking out when once I heard someone calling my name. This bitch Jess.

"Brie wait up" Jess yelled

"Bye Jess"

"Whats wrong" She questioned

"Can you leave me alone"

''How are you" she asked

"Why do you care" I said with a sarcastic laugh

"Cause were besties" She exclaimed

"We WERE. look I have to go bye" I said before walking off she grabbed on to my wrist. But I pushed her off. How was I gonna go home? I will call and uber. But I should tell Sammy first. I was walking back when I stopped in my tracks. Sammy was kissing MADISON. Of all people. I was crying not because I loved him. But because I had a thing for him and it was madison. He knew it would hurt. I stood their until everything blurred but then pored out. Then my vision went back to normal and Sammy saw me. I then stormed off because my Uber was here. Perfect timing. I began to run because I didn't want to talk to Sammy. 

"Brie wait" He yelled. Before he could catch up to me I was on my way home in the back of the car. My phone then blew up with texts and calls from Sammy. I then put on do not disturb and put on my beats and played "Flights" by Jack & Jack. The drive took about 20 minutes. Damn I love Uber's. They're fucking reliable. I got home and changed it to my bra with then Calvin Klein sports bra over. I also had my gray sweats that said pink on the butt. I put my hair into a messy bun. I then grabbed a tub of Ice Cream and began watching re-runs of Glee. When I got a text. It said 20 messages from Sammy and 15 missed calls.

Omaha boy: Brie its not what it looks like

Omaha boy: Please answer 

Omaha boy: Can you at least tell me you're okay?

Omaha boy: Please let me explain

They all consisted of texts like that. I then replied. I am fine. I'm at home. He continued to text me. But i just hid my phone under the couch pillows. It was about 9:00 when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and no one was their. I opened my door to find a rose and note on the porch mat. It said:

I'm sorry let me explain babe. - Sammy

I looked at it and chuckled. yeah okay i don't care. I then threw it in the garbage. I then shut off the living room T.V. and went to my room. I opened the door to find Sammy sitting on my bed. 

"Holy shit! Sammy what the flying fuck are you doing here" I yelled. he didn't say anything. He just ran up to me and hugged me. 

"I'm sorry" he mumbled. His chin was on top of my head and he held my body close to him

"No Sammy, you kissed Madison." I said. I didn't feel like crying, I was just pissed off

"No Brie listen. I was doing a meet and greet and Madison pulled me aside and kissed me." he said. still holding on to me.

"But you kissed her" I said

"I didn't kiss back. I swear I wouldn't do that. Please forgive me. I would never hurt you. My family comes first and that includes you" he whispered in to the crook of my neck. I then looked at him. 

"Thank you Sammy" I said before hugging him again.

"I care about you Brie. Don't forget that" He said kissing me on the cheek. After that we watched Netflix. I then felt my eyes get heavy and I woke up later that night to find My back slanted against the headboard and Sammy cuddled against me with his head resting on my stomach. I then fell back into a sleep

-Sammy P.O.V-

I am so happy Brie forgave me. She couldn't know I kissed Madison back.