Chapter 92

The girls and I are all staying at Tiffany's place for the week. We all decided to go to a party tonight.  Carter was throwing it, I think. We were all getting ready. I was in my bandeau and underwear when Derek called. I accepted the facetime call while facing the camera up so they couldnt see me.

"Hey Mami" he greeted me 

"Hey D whats up" I asked 

"Nothin much Sammy and Jack thought we should call" He said. As he said that I put on my black and whote spotted skirt with my long sleeve black crew neck crop top and my black heels. I put on my gold feather necklace. I then faced the camera towards me.

"We are fine you guys should have fun and forget about us" I stated

"Aye Ma" Swazz greeted me while taking the phone from derek

"Hey" I greeted him

"Where you goin' all dressed up" Swazz asked 

"We're going to a party tonight at Carter's place I think" I said 

"The asian magcon kid" he asked 

"Yeah" I laughed at his remark. I then set my phone on the counter so it leaned on the mirror and faced me as I did my makeup. My burgundy lipstick and light contours on my cheeks and eyelids with eyeliner and mascara.

"Where are the guys" I asked 

"There on the balcony" Jake interjected 

"Hola lovley ladies" He greeted me

"Whats up Foush" I said

"Goin' to a party" Jake asked 

"Yeah" I replied putting my hair into a nice yet messy ponytail revealing my black roots.

"Wanna talk to Jack" he asked

"Why not" I said. He then walked out and all the guys were smoking a hooka pen

"Hey baby girl" Jack greeted me

"Hey" I said struggling to put my black heels on

"Party" he questioned

"Party" I answered 

"Where" he asked

"Carter's" Foush, Swazz, and Derek answered for me. I just chuckled 

"Look I dont know why you need to check up on us, but you honestly dont need too. So enjoy yourselves cause I gotta go" I said in a hurry putting my rings on and grabbing my purse. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE" I yelled frustrated

"Babe its in your hand" Jack laughed 

"Funny... Love you all and goodnight see you tuesday" I said

"Bye" they said in sync. I put my phone in my purse and walked downstairs.

"READY" I yelled

"COMING" Emily replied. Everyone all ran downstairs. Annie wore a black laced skirt, a floral croptop that was strapless and had a zipper down the middle. She did her hair in a nice waterfall braid and her makeup was a faded light gray smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara. She wore nude heels. Emily wore an aztec print pencil skirt that was mid thigh, a black crop top tank top and black heels. She curled her hair and did a champaigne smokey eye and burgundy lipstick and black shoes. Tiffany wore a sleeveless crop top tank top, black jeans, and black combat boot heels. She straightened her hair and wore a black fedora hat. I then did a nude colored skin tone smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara with matte rose lipstick.