Chapter 85

I woke up way to early because I was still dim outside my window. I looked around and found Jack with a towel wrapped around his waist walking around the room. If I do say so myself he looked fine as fuck.

"Babe" I murmured

"Hey babygirl" He whispered sitting down beside me "Just go back to bed I have to go to the studio today. It's gonna be a late day so imma be home around 8 tonight" He added

"Okay Baby be safe" I said. He kissed my forehead and got up and got dressed.

"I love you" he said opening the door

"To the moon and back" I replied. I then heard the door shut and I fell back asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and the sun beamed through my curtains. I looked around and grabbed my phone. I noticed it was 3:00 in the afternoon. I decided I need to get my nails done. I got up and went to the bathroom and freshened up. I took a shower and got dressed. I wore my gray and black joggers, my white Nike tank top and my adidas slippers. I put my hair up in a ponytail and did my light makeup. I drove to nail salon and got them done. I didn't do tips because my nails were long and fine as fuck for once. I did a charcoal champagne sparkle base with a solid black French tip. I then went to Starbucks and got a Passion Lemonade Iced Tea. I then went home and by the time I got their it was like 6:30. I ended up watching re-runs of 'Glee'. I watched for a while until I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnggg Riiiiiinnnnnngggg

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and it was 1 in the morning.

"Hello" I said in a groggy voice

"Hi is this Brie Rodriguez" The lady asked

"This is she, May I ask who I am speaking with" I stated with confusion

"This is the LA city hospital and I would like to inform you that Jack Gilinsky and Samuel Wilkinson were in a car accident earlier tonight and we would like you down here as soon as possible" She stated. I immediately hung up. I grabbed my bag and phone put on my adidas slippers and ran out to my car. I sped all the way to the hospital and ran straight to the front desk when I got their.

"Jack Gilinsky and Samuel Wilkinson" I stated

"Are you family" The lady said with and attitude

"I'M HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND BESTFRIEND NOW THE ROOMS PLEASE" I yelled. She gave me a salty look and looked through the computer. She was so fucking slow. I began to tap and fidget angrily.

"Samuel Wilkinson is room 224 and Jack Gilinsky is in ICU at the moment" She stated. I ran all the way up the stairs and found room 224. I walked in and found Sammy, Tiffany and his sisters. He didn't look to bad just some bruises and scratches.

"Brie I'm so sorry" he said getting up to hug me. I already knew Jack got the worst of it by the way Sammy said it. I immediately began to cry in Sammy's arms.

"Where is he" I asked

"ICU, but they wont tell me where" He stated

"Are you okay" I asked

"Yeah sore but okay" He replied

"What happened" I asked

"We were coming home from the studio and I was driving. I don't know how it happened but a car swerved and T-boned us hitting Jack's side" he said. I then got up and bolted out the room. I ran past doctors and nurses till I found ICU.

"I need to see Jack Gilinsky" I said

"Are you family" Some other lady with a crusty attitude said.

"He's my boyfriend" I stated

"Down the hall, first room to your left" She said. I ran down the hall and found the room. When I opened I gasped in shock. He had cuts and bruises all over his face and tubes attached to his arms and a breathing mask. I let my tears pour out. I walked over and brought a chair to his bedside.

"Jack" I said as my voice cracked. I just cried silently only hearing the noises of the monitors. "Please don't go. I love you. Sammy, Skate, JJ, Kenny, Tiffany, Your family all love Jack. I promise I wont leave your side until you feel better. Please Baby don't go. Please stay. I'm so sorry for not being able to make you feel better and stop you from being hurt" I cried while holding his hand. Then the doctor walked in followed by 2 older people and two young females assuming them being his sisters and parents. They looked at me as if they knew me for years.

"You must be Madison" His mom said

"No that's Brie" One of his sisters said

"I'm Molly and this is Laura" Molly stated

"Its nice to meet you" I stated

"This is my dad David and My mom Kathy" Laura said

"Its nice to finally meet you" I stated

"Okay so looking at my charts, Jack has had some pretty bad impact and he had a broken bone in his arm and minor internal bleeding that has been cleared up. But we are unsure when he will wake up from the impact" He stated

"So he's in a coma" I said

"Not technically, but that makes more sense" He said walking out the room. I then sat back down with my face in my hands. I sighed heavily. I cant belive he is this fucking hurt. Why me? 

"Awwwww Honey he will be okay Jack is strong" Kathy said. I slowly felt my stomach turning out of stress. 

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I said. I got up and ran out to the bathroom. I threw up in the bathroom and  sat on the floor with my elebows resting on my knees and my face in my hands. I began to sob. Who could have done this? I got up and left the bathroom. I found the doctor. 

"Um excuse me, but do you know what exactly happened in the accident" I asked

"There was a drunk driver and he swerved off the rode and t-boned him" He stated 

"Oh okay thanks" I said. I then left to got find Sammy. I went back to his room and found him. 

"Sammy, Jack's family is here if you wanna say hi" I said

"Sure" he replied. Tiffany and his sisters had fallen asleep.

"Um Sammy can you come with me to see the other driver" I asked 

"Alright" he replied. We walked into the room with the drunk driver. I could feel Sammy tense up as he held my hand out of anger.

"Pottorff" I exclaimed