Chapter 67

After that kiss Jack and I went home. Turns out Tiffany got laid and got back together with Sammy. We then went to bed after that.

-The Next Day-

I woke up with Jack placing light kisses on my neck and jawline. I smiled.

"Goodmorning Babygirl" he whispered placing kisses on my neck.

"Goodmorining Babe" I said

"I've been waiting to hear you say that for a long time" He whispered

"If you don't stop I am gonna have a hickey" I said

"your point is" he asked. He began to kiss my collarbone and soon left a hickey. He then blew his breath on it.

"Your welcome Babygirl" he chuckled

"Good Job now Tiffany has to put lots of makeup on it" I complained

"Don't deny it you loved it" he said

"whatever you bum, what are we doing today" I asked

"Where going to the carnival tonight" He told me

"Cliche" i replied. I was going to get up before he pulled me on his lap. He then tried to kiss me.

"What the fuck" he complained

"I have morning breath" I complained. I then got up a went to the bathroom to freshen up. We just laid in bed and watched movies all day.

"Baby we have to get ready its 6:00" he whispered in my ear

"alright babe" I replied. I got up and took a shower. I go dressed. I wore a black and white Jack Daniel's muscle tee, black ripped jean shorts with gold studs, and my black and gray snapback. It matched the silver with my hair. Jack wore a adidas snapback, a gray sweatshirt that said Omaha on it, and wewore matching black and white vans. I then did my makeup eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, conceler, foundation, and all that jazz. I then put on my burgundy lipstick.

"Ready Babygirl" Jack asked me

"yeah" I replied

"babygirl you look fine as fuck" he smirked

"Thank you handsome" I said. We decided to take an uber and with Tiffany and Sammy. Who the fuck sits in the front of an uber. So we had to sit on the guys laps. I just went on Twitter the whole ride. Cameron and Nash had new girlfriends and Amanda started school and just had an anniversary with JJ. Whatever. Mikala and Madison were being their  usual homie hopping selves. They also started having out with Maggie Lindemann. Peachy more thots to go around. The whole time Tiffany and Sammy were laughing. As long as she was happy, I was. After a 20 minute drive to the carnival we arrive their.

"Finally" Sammy mumbles causing the uber driver to scoff

(A/N as I was fucking writing this there was some fucking helicopter or plane over my house and it might as well crash on my house it's so close and fucking loud. I think it might be an apocalypse)

"What ride do you wanna go on first" Gilinksy asked

"You choose" I said. Of course he picks the highest ride. But that's not a big deal. I conquered my fear on the plane. I mean I still did fucking scream but not as much.

"I'm hungry" Gilinksy whined

"What do you want" I asked

"Fries and a milkshake" he said like a 5 year old. I then got him that and I got a strawberry lemonade for me. Thank god it want too sweet I like mine sour like its lemon not fucking sugar cubes like dafuq.