Chapter 17

Sam texted me and said he would come over at 7:30. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I took a shower, washed my hair and shaved my legs. I decided to wear my Taylor Caniff sweatshirt and my adidas pants with galaxy strips the sides. i put my hair in a french braid. It was only 7:00 so I decided to just hang around until Sam came. After another 2 Hours of waiting I heard a knock on the door. I was super pissed that he was late.

"Hey" I said with an attitude

"Hey, sorry I was late I fell asleep" He said

"Whatever, come in" I said with a smirk. 

After we just sat around and talked. We watched Grown Ups 2. Then I got hungry.

"Hey wanna order food" I asked

"Can we get chinese" he asked

"Sure" I replied. I orderd food. When I came back Sam was shirtless

"You don't mind right." He asked

"Nah its okay" I replied. all i could think was god has answerd all my prayers. After 30 mins the food came. We just sat around and did nothing. 

"Brie, thanks for giving me a second chance" he said

"You deserved it." I replied

After that he kissed me. We ended up making out and things got heated. We had started making out when he licked my lip for entrance. I allowed him. He then carried me and took me upstairs.  He dropped me on the bed. It became pretty heated. He then slowly moved his hand up and down my thigh. He then kissed my neck. Then he pulled away and he looked at me. I scanned him. He was still shirtless. I then noticed a hickey on his collarbone.

"Is that a hickey" i asked

"Um" he replied and put his shirt back on.

" I think you should go. I will see you tomorrow" I added. Sam tried to kiss me on the cheek but i just ran to the bathroom. He had a fucking hickey. What did he do? Did he actually have a photoshoot?