Chapter 87

Jack gets release out of the hospital in a few minutes because he is getting dressed right now. Tiffany and Sammy invited JJ, G, Molly, Laura, Annie, Emily, Skate and me to spend the weekend at their fucking palace. Sammy and Gilinsky's sisters are fucking awesome. We are the living definition of Squad Goals. We all packed our stuff the night before.

"Ready baby girl" he asked

"Yeah" I said. I got up and we walked out. We drove in 3 seperate cars. Sammy, Tiffany, Emily, and Annie in one car. Jack, JJ, Skate, and me in the second car and Molly and Laura in the third. It took us like 20 minutes to get their. When I walked in it was fucking huge.

"Holy" I started

"Shit" Nate finished

"Its so" Molly started

"Fucking" JJ continued

"Huge" Gilinksy exclaimed

"It's nothing" Sammy brushed it off. I gave him a fucking crazy look. 

"Go find your rooms" Tiffany said. We all ran up the stairs finding the best rooms. Gilinksy and I found the second master bedroom. Laura and Molly shared a room, Emily and Annie shared another and JJ and Skate shared a room. I ran into the room with Gilinsky and he shut the door.

"Hey baby girl"Jack greeted me

"hi" I said confused. He just saw me 3 seconds ago.

"Have you been avoiding me" He said walking closer to me with an evil grin

"No I just wanted to give you space for your friends too. I don't wanna be a clingy girlfriend" I said nervously as he pulled me closer to him

"Aww baby dont be scared, daddy will take care of you" He whispered while he kissed my neck. I rolled my head back to give him more space. He chuckled as he noticed my pleasure. He slipped his hands under my shirt and gripped my bare skin on my waist making me shudder.

*Knock Knock*

Jack pulled away and walked to the door. It was JJ.

"Sammy wanted to know if y'all wanna have a movie night with us" JJ asked

"yeah totally be down their soon" Jack replied. He then closed the door. He looked at me and walked towards me. He grabbed me and lifted me up. 

"I love you" he sighed

"To the moon and back" I replied. He hugged me tight and held me. 

"Can I changed" I asked 

"yeah" he laughed. He put me down and I changed in the bathroom. I changed into a abercomie half sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned and a pair of red plaid shorts. We then walked downstairs. This house is like a maze.

"The theater is this way" JJ said

"Oh" Jack replied. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the home theatre. I wanna house like this.

It was different levels with beds

It was different levels with beds. Sammy and Tiffany sat up on the top left bed. Jack and I sat on the left right. Skate sat with Molly and Laura and JJ sat with Annie and Emily. Everyone was in their pajama's. Tiffany wore gray sweatpants that said 'free city' with a black tanktop and uggs. Laura wore a white crop top and gray nike sweatpants. Molly wore a white tanktop and charcoal nike sweatpants. Annie wore aztec print pajama pants and a teal shirt with a mustache. Emily wore a teal longsleeve shit and white shorts with teal writing.

"Pizza or Chinese" Tiffany asked

"Chinese" We all agreed. We decided to watch 'The Exorcist'. About 30 minutes into the movie Skate and Laura went to get the food. Its been 30 more minutes and their not here.

"Where are they" JJ asked 

"I dont know" Sammy replied

"Lets go look for them" Molly said. We got up and looked all over the house. We were upstairs looking through the bedrooms.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Jack yelled. We all ran into the room. Laura was ontop of nate in her bra and underwear and nate was in his boxers. I looked at the girls and we backed up out of fear of the guys reactions. All the girls huddled up and held hands cause we were scared. I've never seen Jack this angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK NATE" Jack yelled

"What did I do" Nate questioned

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO FUCK MY SISTER" Jack boomed

"Jack I can make my own descions" Laura said

"MY BEST FRIEND LAURA, MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. OF ALL PEOPLE" Jack yelled

"Jack calm down" Sammy said

"WHAT IF IT WAS ONE OF YOUR SISTERS SAMMY HUH WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO" Jack questioned. Sammy just looked down. 

"Go to the other room" Sammy mouthed. We all scurried out the room and ran into Molly's room. We closed the door. 

"I've never seen him act like that" Molly stated

"But I mean Nate and Laura really" Tiffany questioned

"Its so random" I added. Molly just looked down

"No way" Annie exclaimed

"What" Molly questioned

"You knew about this. About them" Emily added

"Please dont say anything" Molly begged

"We swear" I stated. Then we did our girl pact thing.

"I'm still hungry" Emily stated 

"Facts" we all agreed

"Lets just go eat" Annie suggested. We all nodded and got up and went to the kitchen. We sat their and made jokes and told stories as we ate. 

"Its late I'm going to bed" Emily said "If you want Molly you can sleep with us" 

"Sure thanks" Molly smiled. We all then went to bed. I went to my room but before I opened the door Sammy grabbed my wrist.

"Try to calm him down" Sammy begged. I nodded. "And talk to Tiffany again. She missed you. I know your mad for the way she acted but just makeup already I hate seeing my girlfriend and one of my bestfriends upset"

"I promise Sammy" I stated. I hugged him goodnight and I walked into my room. I saw Jack sitting at the edge of the bed angry.

"Jack......Are you okay" I asked

"How could I be okay my bestfriend and my sister almost fucked" He pouted

"I know but Jack isnt it her decison" I asked

"She could have anyone but no it had to be Nate" He said

"Jack can we just let it go and go to bed" I asked. He nodded. I crawled into bed. Jack grabbed my waist and pulled me under him as he hovered over me. He kissed me roughly and soon I adjusted. He pulled away and pulled me onto of him. I layed with my head on his chest as he held me tightly. Soon I fell into a deep sleep.